Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

Most freaky music video..

whats the strangest music video you have ever seen..

for me nothing has surpassed the Aphex twin video "come to daddy"

I seen a realy weird video the other day by some french band i think. It was a clay animation of just weird shit ie female guitar players tits melting off moving around the room and green stuff pouring out of the eyes of the mona lisa.

go on kazaa and do a video search for "come to daddy"  (no "s)

Have to agree with Wobble, Come to Daddy is right up there...here's some others:

Aphex Twin: Windowlicker

Basement Jaxx: Where's Your Head At

Detroit Grand Poohbahs: Sandwiches

The Scatt Brothers: Life at the Outpost

Nine Inch Nails: Closer

Prodigy: Breathe

And, of course, anything by tool.

tool's videos are pretty weird, but they make sense!

If you watch them, and think about it, you will be able

to see what they mean.. IMO

And even if you won't, they still so cool!

Video of "schism" my favourite.

Has anyone seen "Links 2 3 4" by Rammstein?

Now that's a freaky and scary video!

Does MTV still plays music videos? I was at a hotel a few months back and I watched MTV for a couple hours (couldn't sleep) and I don't remember seeing one music video, just Bevis & Butthead or other shows. I think more and more bands are moving from music videos to releasing thier live shows on DVD. That's mostly true for metal bands, since they got to compete with these rappers, boy bands and kiddie wanna-be punk bands, there's no use making a music video if it won't get airtime.

-=Die Alive=-

for a decent freaky video i recommend pink floyds " the wall" most impressive

i stopped watching MTV years ago but i remember mariah carey was scary with the volume on. me eardrums almost shattered...

Joe Porta, i also saw the music video for that french song and it was indeed very weird. Weirdest thing ive ever seen and slightly disturbing.

I too stopped watching MTV years ago. All they air lately are black hip hop and R&B artists with golden teeth, golden chains, and bikini chicks in the background shaking their asses. On top of that 1 or 2 of the main characters are always driving some Mercedes or a Bentley, and showing off their new estate they bought.

It's all the same. Fuck this, fuck that is all you hear. I'm not bashing but where's the art in that ?

Drink 3 beers (any type) and watch a few episodes of gumby... You will be pissing your pants with laughter I guarentee you that!

Scariest Music Video - Blink 182 - Whats my Age Again

WAY TOO MANY NAKED MEN!! WAY TOO MANY!!

I have to agree with advocate on the whole MTV thing, they don't play anything good anymore. Just a bunch ogf rappers singing about their bling bling and how many hoes they have. Its pretty degrading and I believe you actually get dumber when you watch that shit.

The even more amusing thing is the white kids that walk around acting like they are black. "YO BOYYYYY 'bout to gun you" or references like "dawg" or "homie"...

MTV is crap, even my pet crocodile agrees with that.

Just that rap and that's really easy to do. In fact I can write a few rap lyrics here now "YO NIGGAS WHAZZUP ME IN DA HOUSE YO F**K S**T F**K S**T F**K S**T F**K S**T F**K S**T F**K S**T F**K S**T F**K S**T F**K S**T F**K S**T YO NIGGAS"

Pay attention to the "F**K S**T" part, it's important.

shit, I WISH MTV even played music anymore!, all ya see now is re-runs of the real world, road rules, cribs, TRL (same fucking shit every day)..etc etc

its as if they forgot what the M stands for in MTV..

the only good show is the Osbourns.. the best show EVER

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 29 2002,18:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">MTV is crap, even my pet crocodile agrees with that.

Just that rap and that's really easy to do. In fact I can write a few rap lyrics here now "YO NIGGAS WHAZZUP ME IN DA HOUSE YO F**K S**T F**K S**T F**K S**T F**K S**T F**K S**T F**K S**T F**K S**T F**K S**T F**K S**T F**K S**T YO NIGGAS"

Pay attention to the "F**K S**T" part, it's important.<span id='postcolor'>

lol. right on brother!

Suondgarden "Black Hole Sun" - excellent and disturbing.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Detroit Grand Poohbahs: Sandwiches<span id='postcolor'>

LMAO, "make your legs like butter baby, easy to spread" That song was hillarious! tounge.gif

There is good rap out there, but I havent found it yet. Its all the same, as mentioned before. Some moron who rents a Ferrari and a mansion for a video and who sings about where his 'niggaz' or 'dogz' are at and brags about how many 'bitches' and 'hos' he has, actually gets play on MTV. Worst of all, alot of them glorify drug use.

The worst part is, there are tons of suburban white boys who walk around in gangsta clothes and do drugs, do you see a link at all?

MTV sucks, Much Music is actually better, but since it started airing in the U.S. it has been drifting the way of Americanized MTV. sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Soundgarden "Black Hole Sun" - excellent and disturbing.<span id='postcolor'>

I must agree, Soundgarden was one of my favorite bands of the 90's. I still pop one of their CD's into my player every now and then.

Tyler

Actually come to think of it, several of Björk's videos are also extremely strange, like "Army of Me" and "Human behaviour".

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ April 29 2002,16:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The worst part is, there are tons of suburban white boys who walk around in gangsta clothes and do drugs, do you see a link at all?<span id='postcolor'>

Now, if a white kid wants to piss off his parents, gangsta rap is the music of choice, even more so than satanic death metal.

-=Die Alive=-

Agreed... I listen to the shit no one listens to. Ska/Emo/Punk.

The Dissenters

Against All Authority

Rancid

Suicide Machines

Alkaline Trio

Lots of the gangsta rappers laugh when they hear a guitar. Figures, if they could make any music other than beat boxing then they'd appreciate it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now, if a white kid wants to piss off his parents, gangsta rap is the music of choice, even more so than satanic death metal.<span id='postcolor'>

That was more of a late 80's, early 90's thing biggrin.gif , rap is in now, unfortunately. sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">go on kazaa and do a video search for "come to daddy" <span id='postcolor'>

I did, and I wan't 5 minutes and 50 seconds of my life back! They call that music? It was pretty freaky/stupid with all those ugly midgets running around but I liked it after the guy crawled out of the TV.

I will eat your soul, wobble!..................... biggrin.gif

Tyler

Safety Dance by Men Without Hats. Now that was a freaky video. A bunch of people dancing around with midgets, man, first time I saw it, man, I wanted what those people were on!

-=Die Alive=-