Sign in to follow this  
pwnzie

Mouse Sensitivity

Hi all,

even with the lowest X,Y,Smoothing settings the mouse is still very fast. I'm used to much slower mouse (lower sensibility) and it's a bit of a problem to aim for me. I can aim, but it isn't comfortable.

Note that I'm not having mouse lag issues or anything and I have already tweaked graphic settings. I don't have this problem in other games and in Windows sensitivity is just right.

Is there any variable in the configuration files that permits to lower the sensitivity even more than the in game menu?

Hmm -must be something not quite right?

If i put my mouse settings on the lowest,i have to move my mouse literally right across the desk!

Could always try editing the settings in your yourprofilename.cfg found in 'mydocumets'

Scroll near the bottom.

If i put my mouse settings on the lowest,i have to move my mouse literally right across the desk!

Wow, then yes there must be something wrong. BTW I have a DeathAdder, maybe its driver has some problems when running with ArmA2.

Hmm I remove the startup tray app that always runs but then mouse won't work well on Win7 for some unknown reason.

I will check the profile.cfg, thanks.

edit:

ahh thank you man that did it, changed it from 0.2 to 0.05, now it's fine.

BTW the files to edit are named something like: yourprofilename.ArmA2OAProfile

Edited by pwnzie

BTW the files to edit are named something like: yourprofilename.ArmA2OAProfile

Ahh-i was close! :D

Glad ya got it sorted! :)