Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH Hk416 pack 1.2 for OA / CO

Any way to give the HK417-20 PM-II-10x a zoomable scope? useless for anything but long range because there is no zoom option.

Awesome add-on otherwise ;)

Question, was there a TWS 417? I was playing the Operational Detachment Delta ACE Mod and there was a 417 with a TWS and I was unsure if it was yours or not. Also, the download links are not working for this.

Question, was there a TWS 417? I was playing the Operational Detachment Delta ACE Mod and there was a 417 with a TWS and I was unsure if it was yours or not. Also, the download links are not working for this.

No , there wasn't - it was probably ACE's 417 TWS ,because i have no TWS or NV optics sadly

about download thing - just search it on Armaholic :)

There isnt a 417 TWS, there is a MK17 TWS.

First off I want to say Top Shelf on these weapons....Anyway any chance you might update the ACR with 14.5 and 16.5 Barrel lienghs and also SD models? Possibly even adding fully stock? I love this rifle and it appears to be the one the US Military may be leaning towards...Sorry if this post is in the wrong spot....

Any way to give the HK417-20 PM-II-10x a zoomable scope? useless for anything but long range because there is no zoom option.

Awesome add-on otherwise ;)

I actually tried that. The German Bundeswehr is using the new G28 DMR with a Schmidt & Bender PMII 3-20x50, see http://www.heckler-koch.com/en/military/products/precision-rifles/g28/g28/overview.html, and I had the crazy idea to mod RH's HK417sp into a proper G28. But I failed, see http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?141762-rifle-scope-zeroing-and-magnification

Only thing I managed to make work was the zooming, the 3x to 20x worked well. But it is totally useless if you can't hit anything with it.

It obviously takes a lot more effort and wits to make this happen, I'm not in the position to know how. I have to leave it up to the people with more skill.

I'm trying to use v 1.21 of the RH HK416 pack but the lasers on all weapons are aiming out at 45 degree angles and I can't figure out why. Using with Arma 2 and OA, also with ACE and ACRE mods. Thanks...

i'm trying to use v 1.21 of the rh hk416 pack but the lasers on all weapons are aiming out at 45 degree angles and i can't figure out why. Using with arma 2 and oa, also with ace and acre mods. Thanks...

same problem with RH Hk416 Pack ver 1.1

EDIT: v1.21 works fine! the download on armaholic for v1.21 leads to v1.25. i took the link from arma2base (there its realy v 1.21) and now the aiming of the laser is good

Edited by survivorluz

huh? Only TAR-21 Mars and TAR-21 Mars M203 have IR laser , no other in this pack

I have the M4/M16 weapon pack mod for Arma 2 and set it up correctly It says I need version 1.55 I don't know where to get the update, Please help me out Robert Hammer

RobertHammer

I sent you a PM the other day regarding a few of your packs and getting consent to use them could you please respond back when you have time.