Sign in to follow this  
nathan12345

Battleye problem urgent

heya guys im having the problem that everybody has i get kicked and the message is battleye failed to update ive tried updating it manuelly by getting the up to date one from the battleye website that wont even let me in a server when i try to play my old one lets we get in a server then kickes me from the above reason ive tried forwarding poerts tried iopening firewall tried uninstall reinstall tried reinstalling battleye it doest seem to work and i cannot find anything anywhere about it can u please help it would be so greatly appreciated

Make sure you are running ArmA with admin rights too, otherwise BE wont work.

Make sure you are running ArmA with admin rights too, otherwise BE wont work.

Updating works without admin privileges though.

Heya Guys

Ive downloaded the way it said sme thing it kicks me out straight away ive bought a port forwarding program but i dont know the port codes ect. that i need for arma does anyone know them

are you just dropping the battle eye file straight into arma files or are you putting the battleye file in a folder called BattlEye first then into arma ?

ps portforwarding .com will have all the info for you about ports

i already have the battleye file and im just dropping the updates into the file and overwiritng the old ones is that how u do it

yeah thats it or just delete it then add new one in.also find a server which isnt running battleye, if you manage to stay in, you know its a battleye problem if you still get kicked then its a firewall problem

i am running just arma 2 i have got OA but i wanted to get this problem sorted before i install OA

I was running OA as admin from the property tab under compatability. I switched it to running OA by right clicking the desktop icon an choosing Run as Admin. Since I have switched, I haven't had the updating error.

i am running just arma 2 i have got OA but i wanted to get this problem sorted before i install OA

Maybe something went wrong and you tried the BE files for OA at some point?

Try to delete the following folder: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\ArmA 2\BattlEye and then put the following file into the BattlEye folder in your ArmA 2 install directory: http://www.battleye.com/downloads/arma2/BEClient.dll.

i am running arma 2 but i do OA but i wanted to get this problem fixed before i install OA

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

nope it still doesnt work ivee tried in none battleye servers and it works so it cant be the gamme its gotta be the battleye

now im running OA as well and it has the same proble with the OA battleye stuff it is really puzzling me

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

yes and i have tried running as admin it doesnt work