miles teg

The Lost Brothers Mod Official Release thread for ArmA2/OA

http://www.upf.co.il/file/521725426.html

This is the latest version we made for OA , which also includes loading screens, and the mod logo at the lower left corner of the screen.

Thanks Goldenfiver.

---------- Post added at 14:40 ---------- Previous post was at 14:38 ----------

Is there a weapons classnames listing any were for this mod?

No, not yet, but when it's released I will include a full list of weapons class names for mission makers.

Simple... forum rule #7 You did read the forum rules when you joined?

Right, NOW I get what I'm dealing with... Good luck pal.

hope this mod gets released soon, this is going to be the best addon ever released for Arma II, been dying to try out the Merkavas against some Iranian Armor

Looks like the best mod I've seen :) waiting for the release!

Going to be a mod for the IMI Negev Machine-Gun with this mod?

Hey Miles,

Any news on the Mod? Wondering if you're planning to release the new Mod on Six-Updater. I noticed an old version is up there already, but it doesn't have the new Merkavas or any of the other vehicles you've been previewing here. Looking forward to checking those out soon

Question for you guys, you guys created this for Arma1:

Taliban pack

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=4735

Is there a possibility of getting this for OA?

I'm rather fascinated by the war: Russia in Afghanistan 1979 to 1989

would you guys do a mod version of this? would you be interested in doing it?

Sorry we haven't done an update on news in awhile. Been busy working and dealing with family health issues. The stuff is close to being done. Just fixing up the D-9 still. Gunter, as far as that Taliban pack, right now there are no plans to port it over as of right now as the BI models are better (although we have a few unique ones). With that said I have been wanting to make some 80's Afghan War Russian units, so who knows, maybe later down the line I might get around to converting some of those models.

---------- Post added at 18:44 ---------- Previous post was at 18:39 ----------

Looks like the best mod I've seen :) waiting for the release!

Going to be a mod for the IMI Negev Machine-Gun with this mod?

Oh and yes, there will be a Negev although it's not a very good model (old OFP era model). I'm trying to find someone who can do a better Negev model for us.

Sorry we haven't done an update on news in awhile. Been busy working and dealing with family health issues. The stuff is close to being done. Just fixing up the D-9 still. Gunter, as far as that Taliban pack, right now there are no plans to port it over as of right now as the BI models are better (although we have a few unique ones). With that said I have been wanting to make some 80's Afghan War Russian units, so who knows, maybe later down the line I might get around to converting some of those models.

---------- Post added at 18:44 ---------- Previous post was at 18:39 ----------

Oh and yes, there will be a Negev although it's not a very good model (old OFP era model). I'm trying to find someone who can do a better Negev model for us.

Great! :yay:

Can you post a photo of the Negev ? :bounce3:

Raafatah64, the Achzarit may or may not be in the pack. Most likely it will be an update though. Right now I'm working doing contract work with a deadline so I won't be able to work on stuff probably until next week. Then I'll be back at it and see if I can finally get this damn pack released. I know I keep saying it's almost done, but stuff keeps coming up and new bugs keep getting found. So please be patient folks.

@Edenbn, no time to do screenshots right now, but really it's nothing special. If I get a chance to I'll do a pic once it gets close to release as I need to do pics for the pack release anyways (and maybe a video).

Raafatah64, the Achzarit may or may not be in the pack. Most likely it will be an update though. Right now I'm working doing contract work with a deadline so I won't be able to work on stuff probably until next week. Then I'll be back at it and see if I can finally get this damn pack released. I know I keep saying it's almost done, but stuff keeps coming up and new bugs keep getting found. So please be patient folks.

@Edenbn, no time to do screenshots right now, but really it's nothing special. If I get a chance to I'll do a pic once it gets close to release as I need to do pics for the pack release anyways (and maybe a video).

Oh thanks!

I heard that someone made a new 3D model of the Negev that looks great but he doesn't know how to get it into the game.. Think you guys can do this for him?

If he can make it into .3ds format (or any format that O2 can import) then yes, we can get it into game easily. Just tell him to message me or email me. Thanks.

If he can make it into .3ds format (or any format that O2 can import) then yes, we can get it into game easily. Just tell him to message me or email me. Thanks.

He said that he send the file to Robert Hammer and someone called " Ztrooper" from Project Reality..

I'll keep trying to get this file.. Sorry :(

Well Robert Hammer is a really nice guy who knows what he's doing and who has helped out my mod in the past. If I get permission from the guy who made the model/textures, then Robert Hammer will most likely let my mod use his completed version. So if you can send me his contact info I can see if I can just get permission from him and then afterwards talk to Robert Hammer.

Well Robert Hammer is a really nice guy who knows what he's doing and who has helped out my mod in the past. If I get permission from the guy who made the model/textures, then Robert Hammer will most likely let my mod use his completed version. So if you can send me his contact info I can see if I can just get permission from him and then afterwards talk to Robert Hammer.

https://www.facebook.com/andrey.0x :eek:

thanx for the lovely pics namman2 cant wait to try them in game any news or update on the pack miles its been a while