i keep getting a startup message that it needs

loboweaponsiraq.pbo

the files are there i tryied putting them in addons folder

and i made the modfolder @lobogulfwarmod

i keep getting a startup message that it needs

loboweaponsiraq.pbo

the files are there i tryied putting them in addons folder

and i made the modfolder @lobogulfwarmod

can you play normally after hitting "continue"?

You see, the ACE2 M1A1 tank is a retexture, just like ours, so all the textures are there at the same time!

The ACE M1 is not a retexture. It's a different model.

Xeno

The ACE M1 is not a retexture. It's a different model.

Xeno

Well then, I really dont get that error...

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

no when i try to select a mission i get a message no player selected

Do you have the previous released "Lobo Iraq Army Saddam Era" running? If so, delete it.

Yeah, sorry for that dude, thats a brazilian trying arabic...couldnt get better than that.... =)

Miles said "Andrei, dont use google translator", but it was too late!

if you need any Arabic stuff (language songs )just p.m me . i wish i could help u more in this mod but unfortunately i don`t have knowledge to do so .

I haven't posted many screenshots of our IDF stuff so I'd thought I'd pop one or two up here:

MerkavaMk4_1.jpg

Magach7C_1.jpg

Edited by Miles Teg

A bit of bad news sadly. Our mod lost our FTP site due to financial constraints so right now we only have two small FTP sites. If anyone has a large amount of FTP space laying around and would like to help out the Lost Brothers Mod it would be much appreciated. At any rate, that is why most of the pics are missing in our thread and website. When I get our pictures re-posted on another site I'll try and fix those links.

Oh we also still desperately need addon makers and texture artists for our mod. If you wish to join please email me as my inbox is usually full (as I have many important messages I can't delete).

Aside from this we are almost about to release the Gulf War pack update and are just waiting on a video to be finished for it. We also are still picking away at the Israeli and other Arab forces addons. Here are a couple of pics of our IDF Cobra gunship:

AH-1S.jpg

AH-1S_2.jpg

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Wow, some nice work there Miles Teg. Hope you get the people you need for the mod. Cant wait to see that video:wink_o:

Nice, I love the Cobra!

Just a little suggestion: the AH-1S couldn't deploy the Hellfire, only TOW. Guess the payload of 8 Hellfires is way to heavy and the guidance doesn't support laser guided missiles.

Our mod lost our FTP site due to financial constraints so right now we only have two small FTP sites. If anyone has a large amount of FTP space laying around and would like to help out the Lost Brothers Mod it would be much appreciated.

As far as I know you have FTP space from Armaholic as well right? Although you can not use that FTP for public releases (mod/addon releases) making sure your team has enough space to work with is no problem at all, just ask!

If you're after a space to work with your team, I can offer you project hosting (issue tracker, wiki and the whole thing)

and Git repository hosting (Git is like SVN but better and faster in many ways, and a really big step up from FTP) at http://dev-heaven.net.

For easy mirroring and basic download links, I can recommend www.multiupload.com

for easy image hosting I can recommend www.photobucket.com and www.tinypic.com

I will also host your Mod on the SU network - 12 mirrors world wide currently.

http://updater.dev-heaven.net/mods/show/40006e22-86cb-11e0-a66f-001517bd964c

Edited by Sickboy

Oooh thanks for the offer Sickboy. That sounds really good and might really help to get my mod better organized. I'll talk to Andrei about it. However I should also mention that I have no idea how it all works as I've never done a Wiki, so I imagine there will be a steep learning curve getting it all set up. But it seems to work really well for ACE. It would also be nice to have the LoBo mod SIX updateable. That is definitely much better then having to download entire mods just for one update. I'll message or email you to get more info on that after I've gone over the docs at dev-heaven first to get a better idea of how to set it all up there.

@Foxhound, yeah we still have the Armaholics FTP area. It's small but I just cleared off some of the old stuff to use it temporarily for file sharing with Andrei.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

The Lost Brothers Mod Official Release thread for ArmA2/OA - Does this mean i don't need ArmA 2

because i only have ArmA2 operation arrowhead or do i need both ?

sorry for the noob question :confused: ;)

The Lost Brothers Mod Official Release thread for ArmA2/OA - Does this mean i don't need ArmA 2

because i only have ArmA2 operation arrowhead or do i need both ?

sorry for the noob question :confused: ;)

I would imagine you need Arma2 and OA.

i got arma 2 and then i installed oa and updated them to co 1.59 thanks :)

now for some mods to install

Sounds like the move may work out for the better. Miles Teg, I couldn't PM you because it says your box is full, so I'll just tell you that I'm going to buy a USB drive, copy the mod files to it, then send it to you.

Maybe in the future I'll be able to make a movie pitting the IDF against the I44 Nazis, part of somebody's bad dream.

Ok cool Uzi...just let me know when you send it or just email me if my inbox is full.

Yeah. We he is helping me and we're going to be combining our stuff together. I'm working on that now actually as I'm preparing the IDF infantry. They just need a little bit more work and I'm trying to get the suspension working on the Merkava Mk4 roadwheels/tracks5 right now which is a pain in the nuts. If ANYONE knows anything about working on tank addons, I could REALLY REALLY use your help as our Merkava Mk3 and Nagmachon needs alot more work. Most likely those two won't be in the pack unless I get some help fast. I also may need some help even to get the Merkava Mk4 roadwheel suspension working properly if I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. It's probably something very small but I can't figure out what as I compare my model memory points and config and model.cfg to that of other tank models that have working suspension systems....arrrrg.

At any rate, the good news is that our Gulf War Mod pack update is going to be released very soon. Here is a 2nd video for it showing some of the new things like the T-55 Enigma, vastly updated T-62, and the Mig-29:

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Edited by Miles Teg

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge!

This is awesome news boys. The rainy evenings are saved! :bounce3:

Nice looking video - any thoughts to adding the YW531C in the future ? IIRC it was the primary battlefield taxi to the Iraqi Army in 91.

Chapman