The Lost Brothers Mod Official Release thread for ArmA2/OA

@Banderas

i was hoping no one would notice that XD

but it's just a bug the gun will have limited rotation

naman those textures are actually really nice

thnx :)

but still they can get better

Edited by namman2

btw question .. the IDF units are ready ? if not there are any pics atleast to see WIP :D >?

I have to say, that addons are nice. But my question is... if somebody planing to make some multiplayer missions? Without this is no point to play it. And my secret dream is to play it on coop in multiplayer

This is great news and aye I love it!

I found a small bug, I do not know if it been reported before, time restraints prevents me to check all 13 pages so here it goes.

When T-72 Babylon is driven in careless or safe mode the drivers feet hangs out from under the tank. There is also small glitches such as crews of the tanks shining through when driving the T55 in dawn light or darker. You guys are the best, hells bells we really looking forward to the new stuff. Everyday we try get time to check if there is something new up for this mod. Keep up the awesome job you guys do.

btw question .. the IDF units are ready ? if not there are any pics atleast to see WIP :D >?

Yup. I think I posted them on our thread in the discussion section of the forum but here are a few:

LoBo_ArmA2_IDFparasMerkava1.jpg

LoBo_ArmA2_D9dozer1.jpg

LoBo_Arma2_Achzarit1.jpg

LoBo_ArmA2_Matkal3.jpg

All of these and our Hezbollah guys now have fully working OA compatible backpacks along with working laser pointers on the M4's (I still need to add them to some of the Tavor's).

Edited by Miles Teg

I have to say, that addons are nice. But my question is... if somebody planing to make some multiplayer missions? Without this is no point to play it. And my secret dream is to play it on coop in multiplayer

Yes Andrei with help from other mission makers like Mikee has made some MP missions that will be released with the next update. :)

[Off topic] Miles Teg, you should empty your inbox, it is full. I can not send you PM [/Off topic] :D

Good job boy :)

This is great news and aye I love it!

I found a small bug, I do not know if it been reported before, time restraints prevents me to check all 13 pages so here it goes.

When T-72 Babylon is driven in careless or safe mode the drivers feet hangs out from under the tank. There is also small glitches such as crews of the tanks shining through when driving the T55 in dawn light or darker. You guys are the best, hells bells we really looking forward to the new stuff. Everyday we try get time to check if there is something new up for this mod. Keep up the awesome job you guys do.

If there is a bug on the T-72 then that is a BI bug as we're just using hidden selection textures on their model. As for the issue of the crew showing inside, I noticed that unfortunately on several of our addons and I'm not quite sure what is causing that. So far I've only noticed it when dust gets kicked up. I hope the solution doesn't require totally re-UV mapping the vehicles because if so...ack...I don't know if we'd be able to fix that anytime soon. At best on the T-55 we could swap it out for retextured BI T-55's but honestly ours is better as the model is more detailed and it has the DShK MG.

But we'll do our best to get rid of as many bugs as possible.

Right now I'm working on a small Saudi Army infantry/vehicle crew pack. Anybody have a G3 rifle MLOD/texture that they can spare? If not I'll have to give them FNFAL rifles.

:(

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

[Off topic] Miles Teg, you should empty your inbox, it is full. I can not send you PM [/Off topic] :D

Good job boy :)

Oops sorry about that...arrg. Yeah I have so many critical messages that I can't delete (technical info for fixing bugs and permissions to use addons) that I can't delete many of them. But I'll find some to delete. One moment... thanks!

EDIT- Ok deleted 4 messages...more room now. :)

Right now I'm working on a small Saudi Army infantry/vehicle crew pack. Anybody have a G3 rifle MLOD/texture that they can spare? If not I'll have to give them FNFAL rifles.

:(....

Try asking Vilas, I used his stuff in my Mod with his permission. ;)

If there is a bug on the T-72 then that is a BI bug as we're just using hidden selection textures on their model. As for the issue of the crew showing inside, I noticed that unfortunately on several of our addons and I'm not quite sure what is causing that. So far I've only noticed it when dust gets kicked up. I hope the solution doesn't require totally re-UV mapping the vehicles because if so...ack...I don't know if we'd be able to fix that anytime soon. At best on the T-55 we could swap it out for retextured BI T-55's but honestly ours is better as the model is more detailed and it has the DShK MG.

But we'll do our best to get rid of as many bugs as possible.

:(

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Oops sorry about that...arrg. Yeah I have so many critical messages that I can't delete (technical info for fixing bugs and permissions to use addons) that I can't delete many of them. But I'll find some to delete. One moment... thanks!

EDIT- Ok deleted 4 messages...more room now. :)

That feet thru the floor error is directly related to ace. I had the same problem with my mod. Only ace users get that issue.

If you need a G3 get in touch.

ohh nice :D love those units :)

cant wait till u guys finish with the mod :D

I really prefer the T55 with the AAA gun on top of it, it is the thing that makes a bang when in careless hunting infantry. lol

You are all doing an awesome job over there, the Israelis kicks ass!

:bounce3:

QUOTE=maza94;1797894]Any news?

Are you planning any BMP1s or any iraqi weapons (pistols, rifles, sniper rifles)?

Reference pictures:

http://www.adamsguns.com/tariq.htm

http://www.dragunov.net/iraq_alkadesiah.html could be a camo version ;)

http://www.dragunov.net/iraq_tabuk.html

Oh...intresting pics...hmmm.... The Tariq pistol looks almost like an M9 Barretta. Hmm.... I "might" be able to modify existing models to make some of those. That would be cool. But I'll probably leave that to Andrei if he wants to do it. I really need to concentrate on getting the Israeli, Hezbollah, and Egyptian stuff.

Oh...but....on a different note, I did make a new video today showing some of the units (mostly US side) in our Gulf War pack which I've decided to rename the "LEGENDS OF THE STORM" pack.

Below is the video:

default.jpg

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

first time seeing the video nice stuff you guys have there, Keep up the great work Miles. I'm really looking forward to your egyptian pack

Edited by esco7800

Miles that was a great video, inspiring to say the least. Keep up the great work guys.

Thanks ya'all. Glad ya'all liked the video.

Tristan, eventually ACE features will be added on some stuff if we figure out how to implement them.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Miles, i've spent some time on creating tailmarks. This i have designed for the IDF:

milesteg1.th.png

milesteg2.th.png

It is loosely based on a real Israeli F-16 tailmark although a good portion is "artists freedom". Please tell me if you like it or would have it reworked, then maybe som high-res reference material would be helpful. ;)

i hope used by Iraq Romanian PSL rifle + some more my weapons will now be usefull for this mod :) Iraqi use/used PSL as i know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkXoorAtmls

please u have maked IDF, where is Hamas and Islamic Resistance :D

i have a video, so u can see what they look like:) ( im sure u know it already)

lost brothers modders are the best in the whole community i think!

and note: hamas also have "ghilly suit" hehe

i hope used by Iraq Romanian PSL rifle + some more my weapons will now be usefull for this mod :) Iraqi use/used PSL as i know

The Iraqis also had a buttload of the yugo M76s in 8mm mauser.