Sign in to follow this  
-martin-

Taviana Island for ArmA 2!

Looking good! Nice to see that Montignac is back. :)

Hah I knew nobody forgot OFP yet :biggrin:

Hah I knew nobody forgot OFP yet :biggrin:

There's still plenty of OFP Vets still around, ive been playing since the OFP demo ;)

Well I'm back with new screenshots! I've finally finished a bit of the North, one more town, some tweaking and I’ll be ready to release another Beta, this won’t be tomorrow tough so don’t expect it for a couple of more weeks.

scr1.jpg

scr2.jpg

scr3.jpg

scr4.jpg

scr5.jpg

scr6.jpg

scr7.jpg

Please leave your feedback :)

Requesting deletion of this post...mixed up island, sorry.

Edited by Evil_Brownie

Sure will ;) I really liked this island. I would ask if you could take a look at the water, i remember especially the SW section. Not having played on it for a while 'cos the water thing kinda killed it for me (what can i say :/), but i think said water was "segmented", it looked really wierd.

You mean the swamp near the airport and Sabina? Make a screenshot for me if you can and I will gladly have a look at it :wink_o:

In the next release can you please add ILS? With the Wings of Peace addon I want to add some airliners to make it seem like a real living island. Also, the airport terminal is weird, hal of it is not textured and there is also a massive ditch where there should be flat ground. The collision for the terminal also doesn't work.

Taviana Island BETA 2 Released!

top.jpg

Finally after 6 months of hard work the second BETA version of Taviana Island for ArmA II has been released! Apart from major bug fixes, the second BETA of the island is loaded with tons of new features such as a football stadium, ports, oil rigs, highway, train station and more! The island also gives the player more than a half more playing area than the first BETA, including Lepestok, which is another city, nearly as big as the capital Sabina.

GiGAOeFxlMQ

Download here:

http://narod.ru/disk/55034687001.6f3ea2029ef1bf16d9a8aba9f068e6bc/Taviana%20Island%20BETA%20%202%20%28ArmA%20II%29.zip.html

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21933149/Taviana_Island_BETA__2__ArmA_II__zip

Please mirror and leave your comments, bugs, suggestions! Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ripthrough-Studios/243410935669828

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Edited by -Martin-

-Martin- I have finally bought Arma X anniversary edition and now I can try your island also.

Wow,I really like the cities, very impressive work Martin!

-Martin- I have finally bought Arma X anniversary edition and now I can try your island also.

Excellent! Enjoy :wink_o:

Fantastic but massive lag in big cities. Must buy a SSD .

I don't have SSD and I don't have any lag at all. Buy a good video card, quality CPU and install some RAM (RAM is filthy cheap these days) and you're set.

Congratulations!

Looks great, just awesome attention to detail as usual! Much appreciated.

Good luck for the next round :)

Congrats on the new release -Martin-