Sign in to follow this  
w4lkn

MAF Mod - WIP

GOOD WORK!

Je vous adore, même si je n'ai pas ARMA.

Peut être que ça tournera sous le 2? :)

I don't know. On est bien décidé à continuer sur ArmA Armed Assault :) We are determined to continue on ArmA Armed Assault:)

GOOD WORK!

Je vous adore, même si je n'ai pas ARMA.

Peut être que ça tournera sous le 2? :)

English please ;)

@LOICK:

:/ But this is a great mod... :p

@ProfTournesol:

Ok, ok I know that you are a good english men and that you can't speak french :p

@dlang, je te confirme se que je t'ai dit : une fois le mod Hexagon en version finale, nous pourrons éventuellement sortir les addons manquant afin de compléter celui-ci dans un minimod...

Mais en aucun cas, nous ne sortiront le mod MAF sur ArmA2! C'est une décision réfléchie et définitive! ;)

@dlang, I will confirm is that I told you: once the mod Hexagon final version, we can possibly leave the addons missing to complete it in a Minimod ...

But under no circumstances will we come out on the MAF mod ARMA2! It is a conscious and final decision! ;)

@dlang, I will confirm is that I told you: once the mod Hexagon final version, we can possibly leave the addons missing to complete it in a Minimod ...

But under no circumstances will we come out on the MAF mod ARMA2! It is a conscious and final decision! ;)

Even if it can work, the flow of errors would be huge (on any elements, conf/scripts/model/text...)

It's better to wait for addons made for ARMA2.

A little news whose title is a harbinger of good news ... J-5 before the beta ... J-6 before the trailer and ... (Eh outstanding ^^)... J-7 before the release 1.0 of the mod!

We see the end of the tunnel and we are now focusing on potential or armored vehicles such as VBL, VAB and VBCI to get out at least one of them next Sunday!

New screen has been posted in the gallery: Super Etendard Modernisé, TRMs, Cagiva and TRMs Firefighter!

trmd2_s.jpg trmpomp2_s.jpg sem3_s.jpg

trmv1_s.jpg cagiva_s.jpg

In a second step, we announce the establishment of a project for MAF2Civilian for ARMA2!

This project will provide helicopter, vehicle and man of the Gendarmerie, Firefighter and Samu French as it can be seen in the MAF mod ArmA1 !

WORK IN PROGRESS !

No, because the Legionnaires have the same uniform as conventional troops. :) By cons, there will be Hidden Selections ;)

Fantastic mate - I've loved all of the updates!:cool::yay:

A little news whose title is a harbinger of good news ... J-5 before the beta ... J-6 before the trailer and ... (Eh outstanding ^^)... J-7 before the release 1.0 of the mod!
If I've understood, you let only 2 days between the beta and the RC ? Not too short to get feedbacks ?

Anyways, as usual, nice Job ! I hope you'll be able to get OA soon :yay:

ps: miss this one ;)

trmv2_s.jpg

Edited by tom_48_97

Hello infantryman from all backgrounds ...

Here is the trailer for the submission of MAF Mod v1.0 for ArmA1!

The mod will be released tomorrow by early afternoon and then the site will be updated with the different classes and hidden selection !

All information about the mod will be addressed tomorrow ! ;)

aTFKXpRisQw&feature=player_embedded

And a preview: one of the images to load mod ! :)

loadma.gif

Edited by W4lkn

I still saw vehicles without shadow and with shadow... do you plan to make them work on all vehicles?

To bad the Bushwar island never being finished else this mod would be great for African rebellion or fictive war overthere.

For the shadows, the screens are a bit old so since the problem was resolved ;)

With screens you mean the video/trailer I hope because I watched that one ;)

Edited by ShadowY

Ah yes like! I had not seen it :butbut: Bizarre icon_scratch.png

Wow - just wow!

That trailer was mind-blowing!

Thanks for all of your hard work!

MAFFinal.png

Greeting a young infantryman from all backgrounds!

A little news to inform the upcoming release of version 2.0 MAF mod FULL.

Indeed, we have decided to release the full mod version 2.0 because the number of change is far too large for a simple update ... but what changes, you say?

The MAF Mod 2.0 includes all units of the first version of course ... but the multiplayer and solo performances were greatly improved.

Many devices, particularly the NH90 or the Super-Etendard modernization have been corrected. Many improvements are often not visible to the players have been developed over a large part of vehicles for better feeling in the game!

The AMX10P and AMX30B2 were added, and the EADS330MRRT (a tanker for refueling), Airbus A320, desert camo for the Gazelles and P4 and the VPS and many items such as containers with camo, radar , harrows etc. ...

Not to mention a beautiful gift: a thirty additional mission to the islands but ACE (ACEIP) for those who love the memories of OFP with Nogova, Everon or Malden!

Finally, we had planned to leave the VAB and VBL but unfortunately it will not happen before the end of January in the next release will be a simple update this time (2.1)!

We look forward to seeing you here for Christmas out of the 2.0 release which shook a ArmA players.

p4danf1_s.jpg gazellecanond_s.jpg

amx30b2_s.jpg amx10p_s.jpg

WORK IN PROGRESS !

Nice work =) BTW, you forgot two screens :p

p4danf12_s.jpg gazelled_s.jpg

Exact: Unable to put more than 5 ^^

so if i get this correctly you will be re-doing OFP missions in Arma with MAF mod.