Sign in to follow this  
nephros

Littlebird: how to report contacts?

I've searched for this and can't find an answer, and I suspect I'm missing something simple.

The orders in the littlebird scenario are to report all contacts before engaging, but I've gone through all the radio commands and can't figure out how to report contacts. What am I missing?

I couldn't either. There is only one contact that it seems to report and I have run into it at 2 different places. All the rest I engaged anyway except for one because every time I try I die.

Same as above, just flew around the route and shot whatever was hostile. You don't need to kill everything though, just the convoy I believe.

I was confused about that at first also, but it seems as if that calling in the enemy sighting is just scripted in, because after closing in on the convoy, it automatically reported back to the base that my co-pilot and I had spotted enemy forces.

Reports it automatically if you leave the crosshair on them long enough

its just a scenario thing, the first contact is reported by the character through a speech dialoge, then you will get the positive to engage, from there on you can engage at will.

you dont need this to complete the mission.