Sign in to follow this  
[xdf]kanga

Australians At War - Combined Ops

I need help guys, how do I put the url into yoma addons sync?

I know I've already pestered and asked so I apologise in advance. But the Bushmaster is what I am so looking forward to. The Anzac Mod had one but it wasn't very well done and was no where near the quality of the work you guys do.

Soooooo, any eta for an old man who is anxiously waiting like a child at Christmas?

Sorry no ETA right now, but it has had a few additions since the last few released pics and is looking good :)

differences between the units are usually a difference between issued and non issued gear and ammuniton pouches

As far as I can tell, the rifleman/grenadier/secco units have 3 types - #1 is basically issued pouches in DCPU, #2 is SORD gear, and #3 is a variation on #2 (open Steyr pouches).

For the machinegunners, #1 and #2 both have SORD harnesses and webbing belts in SBC, but #1 has the issued DCPU pouches while #2 has SORD.

Got a request...

The "Soldier unarmed" variants still have their headsets on. This makes it unsuitable to have them as captives, arrested, restrained, etc for rescue missions, etc.

You'll notice with the unarmed BIS units (USMC, CDF), that they have everything removed except for the uniform and sometimes the jacket.

It would be good if the AAW unarmed variants had the headset removed too.

WIP Screenshots of the Bushmaster IMV.

Rarma2oa2010-10-2215-00-43-96loS.jpg

Click for the full picture

Rarma2oa2010-10-2215-20-41-48loS.jpg

Rarma2oa2010-10-2311-24-36-35loS.jpg

Rarma2oa2010-10-2215-35-45-03loS.jpg

(Island used in a couple of the screens is Mana Island by mikebart, Animations used in a couple are Modul Anims by Modul)

awesome stuff. I love all the packs and whatnot on the side. Is it the same for the inside ? or is it pretty clean

awesome stuff. I love all the packs and whatnot on the side. Is it the same for the inside ? or is it pretty clean

Basically 'clean' on the inside in terms of of that stuff in there' date=' not much room in the back when it's carrying a full load of troops, so at most you could only stow a few smaller things, but it probably isnt worth the extra poly's to shove a couple of pouches or whatever around in there.

[img']http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/sabretron/IMG_0580.jpg[/img]

Edited by Sabre

X asked me pass on some information about a few of the features appearing in the Bushmaster beta release, which is currently undergoing testing

Click On the thumbnails to see the full size images (Note These are completely unmodified images of the Bushmaster in-game)

Models

IMVWinch.jpg

Bushmaster IMV

PWS.jpg

Bushmaster PWS

ECMver.jpg

Bushmaster IMV ECM & Bushmaster PWS ECM

Features

Random decals (20 odd versions) - including name, number plate and vehicle number

decals.jpg

Note: These can also be manually assigned, if you want to assign groups to certain vehicles

Random Exterior Cargo - including backpacks, winches, tools and roof top items

cargo.jpg

Continued from the previous post

Animated rear pintle mount

pintle.jpg

Multiple Gunners

gunners.jpg

Animated rear door and locking mechanism

doorOpen.jpg

Rear right hatch gunner with f88sGL

f88.jpg

Roadway lod added to allow access to the cabin area

Options to board vehicle only appear when you are inside the cabin area

This also has the benefit of allowing you to use the body of the IMV as cover

peakingOut.jpg

Still to do:

Other view lods

Damage Textures

Norrin, the Bushmaster looks fantastic. Do you have an ETA for this? No hurry, I'm just curious.

wow looking nice. cant wait till release.

Just a question

How does the AI handle when trying to board it? (since you wrote have to be in the cabin to board it)

@grunger no eta just yet

@cozza AI dont have to be in the cabin to board, they pretty much get in just like a normal vehicle

Oh guys stop teasing. Please please please release this awesome looking mod :-) Well done, truly the best and most detailed vehicle ever made.

@grunger no eta just yet

AHHHH BUT MUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

hahaha sorry couldnt resist..... Keep up the awesome work lads, we're all hanging out like yr12's waiting for the last bell of the school year :)

I am quite concerned, however, that all this publicity for the vehicles is just alerting the Takiban to the IMV's coming deployment incountry... :p

Just to wet your appetites further we've posted some pics of our first big MP test session for the bushmasters on the XDF site if you're interested:

http://xtremedefenceforce.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=25&p=3022#p3022

Here's a taster to get you started

1s.jpg3s.jpg

(Click on images for full size pics - images are approx 350KB)

Update on eta: Testing went surprisingly well but we found a couple of issues (one major) that need to be resolved before they are ready for release (not sure how long this will take)

Edited by norrin

Just to wet your appetites further we've posted some pics of our first big MP test session for the bushmasters on the XDF site if you're interested:

This ain't helping with the waiting, bro. These pictures are saying "c'mon, play with me now" ;)