Sign in to follow this  
[xdf]kanga

Australians At War - Combined Ops

it would be ACE, It hasn't been designed to be compatible with it.

Thanks mate, thats a shame. We were looking forward to sporting those funky blue UN retard-hats. Oh well, we are on a nighttime ninja bicycle patrol on MSO right now. Back to it!

I tried it out but it didnt seem to make much of a difference. So INKO's is breaking the hat system?

We actually did get the system to work that day on MSO, but I am beginning to believe it was because something in the mission broke it a little.

Thanks anyways dude.

Edited by Hund

Hey i know there is a moudule for ARMA 2 OA but i cant figure it out if some one could help i would appriceiate it - thanks :)

@Hund, I have made multiple missions with AAW and ACE frequently (in AAF we use both a lot) and I have not had a single problem with the hats, the two things that we are having trouble with are that the ACE grenades can't be selected when using AAW, and the F88's have more recoil than the M4's or M16's, when we are trying to impose a common loadout idea where all infantry are equipped with F88's, F89's, and Mag 58's, but we constantly have people whinging about the recoil, I am aware that this is being worked on though, although are the ACE grenades still not going to work since XDF doesn't use ACE?

EDIT: Hund is your problem because your not using your ACE interaction key at crates to change helmet? Not Self interaction, it should say something like "AAW Infantry Options".

Edited by Militantsausage

Needs MOAR dust/general fuckedupedness. Tyres might be a touch too clean. Also, shadows n' shit, but you already know this. Return to thine forge. Otherwise, beautiful. :slayer8:

Man, some of the emoticons in here.

looks good, ANZAC mod ASLAV will do till that's done BTY are you guys planning to do SASR/Commando's?

One small question: What does "Secco" mean? Section Commander?

Thanks for the great mod! :)

One small question: What does "Secco" mean? Section Commander?

Thanks for the great mod! :)

Correct.

looks good, ANZAC mod ASLAV will do till that's done BTY are you guys planning to do SASR/Commando's?
Kanga;1885980']Yes we do plan to create Special Forces eventually. We have some assets which we need to finish first though. Unfortunately my time is a bit limited at the moment as I am taking time out to further my maya skills how ever I am still slugging away at AAW.

;)

Need....more....characters...

Hi there,

Currently writing a campaign using the Aussies and have come across an issue...

I am having trouble with getting a MAG58 Gunner to rearm himself from an AAW crate (this is for AI - if I am a MAG58 gunner, I can get ammo no problem). When he runs out of ammo, he completely refuses to grab more ammo when asked, even if the crate is stuffed with MAG58 clips. All the other units I have tried will grab the right ammo when asked to do so.

By the way I am requesting this via the command menus (i.e Get Support at Crate).

I am running AAW_OA with ACE on Isla Duala with ARMA2 Combined Ops. Everything is updated and launched via Six-Updater.

Any ideas?

I was also having a problem firing Javelins, but I think this has been mentioned earlier as a problem with ACE compatibility (Inko)- I will try the init.sqf fix that was mentioned in an earlier thread.

do you guys have a direct link ... I don't have internet at home and I can't install the tool at work

I'm between 2 homes right now.

please

What file could I find the config for the GUI alterations in? This is a great mod but I'd like to disable the green GUI for personal preferences.

i downloaded all 109 files ONE BY ONE ... that's how much I love you guys!

If it does not work tho ... I'm gonna have to kill ya ... SLOWLY!

Even if the ADF starts using it its not the kind of thing we prioritise in AAW.

Is this mod still under development, or is it on the backburner?

I remember playing this a while back, last I heard was about LAV's and Aussie SF.

IMO a nice mod, although when using soundmods and using mods such as ACE the F88's performance was a little underwhelming, in terms of sounds and recoil, but, awesome models, would love to hear more, maybe even some WIP stuff.

ASLAVs are being finalized but things have slowed down a lot because of real life commitments from AAW members, we are still slogging away though.

Some SF is being worked on but nothing worth showing, basically don't expect anything any time soon in regards to SF stuff.

The current release isn't made to be ACE compatible. The next one will be.

As far as sounds they are staying as is. There are so many sound mods out there, I'm not going to try and get a version going which matches each mods sound style so I am leaving them where they fit in with the BIS sounds.

Here is a few screenshots of the ASLAVs taken by Saber

aawaslav1th.jpg

aawaslav2th.jpg