Sign in to follow this  
[xdf]kanga

Australians At War - Combined Ops

Okay I've tried to refrain from asking but can't... it's the biggest thing I have ever been waiting for in Arma. So guys any ETA? pleasssseeee.

Hey tromac sorry for the late reply, I'm currently flat out with study for the next few weeks but as soon as im done Ill bomb out what needs to be done from my end, (view lods, PWS console and some other bits and bobs). After that not quite sure what will need to be done but when we think we have more definitive ETA we will let you know

Thanks mate, appreciate the update. All the best with the study.

AAW:CO V007 Changelog:

Additions -

Bushmaster IMV Variants.

S70 Blackhawk Variants.

CH47 Retexture.

BIS Pilot Unit Retextures.

Changes -

-Updated Rvmats for weapons for better material representation.

Known Issues -

-Shadow errors with the Bushmasters.

-When inside the Bushmaster if it moves off the unit will be left behind.

-Same name may reappear for Bushmaster decals.

-Weapons dont have FLIR texture maps.

-Few issues with weighting on the sleeve wrist strips on the shirts in the pilot lod.

-Mag58 flash suppressor fuzzy texture issue.

-Bushmaster IMV with the exception of the PWS have issues with AI using the gun positions

Edited by Sabre

Someone from AAW help, I opened the door of the Bushmaster but I cannot enter cos' there is no "Get In" menu item, the vehicle is unlocked

Help?

is there a link to just download the addons or do we all need the addons sync?

Should be able to.

Open the door, walk up into the back (make sure your basically heading straight from the back up onto the ramp, trying to climb in from the side of the ramp doesn't work) then walk up towards the front and you'll get the options to hop into the available positions.

Are u using the st movement add-on? That's currently not compatible with the bushmasters

I got it now, I had some other mods on and when I disabled them now I can go in, was st movement

Hey, nice release, I can't wait to see your vehicles ingame...

Which brings up a question for me at least; As your mod seemingly overlaps ANZAC mod, I'd like to inquire if you're planning to make heavier equipment of the Australian Army (ASLAV and M1A1 SA I'm thinking of momentarily) of your own manufacturement?

Also is the "double empty launchers" & "bouncing empty launchers" caused by the parallel use of Inko's and ACE2's disposable system is in your spotlights?

I have been playing this all afternoon.

All I can say is...................WOW.

Love it. Driving around Takistan, shooting some taki's. Playing some Rose Tattoo with blackhawks flying around and chinooks.

Only 1 problem, and this might be an Arma problem. the s70 doesn't land. it hovers too far off the ground and everyone disembarks and injures them self (or the helo flys away and everyone falls to there death)

apart from that. Thank you AAW team. Looking forward to your next release's

@Banderas

We will be making ASLAV Varients, If you look at the AAW wip thread you can see some of the WIP shots. They have been made by our team like the Bushmasters have been. The Abrams at the moment inst a priority, though we may look at doing a dodgy again like the s70 and chinook (shuddup Sabre I'm the one who has to model the bloody stuff!).

As far as ACE goes aaw_oa isnt made to be ACE compatible, its not something we are looking at for the moment

@cozza

Haven't tried doing that to be honest, we will have a look and see if it was caused at our end of things or not

Yay! Go Aussies!

Amazing mod, an I just love that Bushmaster!:yay::yay:

That degree of detail is so sweet.

Please Help !

I do not understand how it works with this (fu..ing) Addon Sync Tool.

I've tried a lot, but nothing workes.

Best regards

(ST6)Predator