Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

I hate this saying

if we did that.. it just might be our last.. Im all for living life to the fullest.. but that statment is kinda daft.. if I livedevery day like it were my last:

A: I would buy a 400,000 car on payments

B: do the same with a house

C: 4 wheelers

D: I would beat the ever loving shit out of several people

but If I did all these things I woul HOPE that was my last day.. becasue the next would be worse than hell wouldent it..

How bout if your life was like Bill Murrays in Groundhog Day? technically, it would be your last day, but you would get to live it over and over again. How do you like that shit?

I would raid several sorority houses. biggrin.gif There are alot of them here in Ft. Collins. If you want a plethora of single females go to college at CSU. The female to male ratio is around 3:1.

I would love to be Bill Murray in GROUND HOG DAY!!!!!

Only I would have to look like myself, I am better looking.

MAN THE POSSIBILITIES!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 28 2002,07:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">if we did that.. it just might be our last.. Im all for living life to the fullest.. but that statment is kinda daft.. if I livedevery day like it were my last:

but If I did all these things I woul HOPE that was my last day.. becasue the next would be worse than hell wouldent it..<span id='postcolor'>

You would spend the last day of your life aquiering a house and a car?

lol, talk about fundamentalistic materialism.

I think the statement is meant to make you ponder whether there might be some things you should tell the people you care about, knowing you might not have the opportunity 'tomorrow'.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ April 29 2002,00:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 28 2002,07:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">if we did that.. it just might be our last.. Im all for living life to the fullest.. but that statment is kinda daft.. if I livedevery day like it were my last:

but If I did all these things I woul HOPE that was my last day.. becasue the next would be worse than hell wouldent it..<span id='postcolor'>

I think the statement is meant to make you ponder whether there might be some things you should tell the people you care about, knowing you might not have the opportunity 'tomorrow'.<span id='postcolor'>

Or 'live for today' smile.gif  i.e. forget about plans and career - just do what you lust for.....

pigshit doubleposting of swine turd on a pole!!!

not gonna spend my last day homeless and walking.. would you?

nor would I spend it mopeing around or pondering my life.. I WOULD HAVE FUN! maby settle a few long term disputes in violent ways.. like everyone wants to now and then.. but the general theme would be to have fun.. indulge

I know it will sound sort of trite..

But if I knew that next thursday would be my last day...

I'd spend it talking ot my friends and family. Telling people the things that I've always wanted to say...good and bad.

Now..if I was stuck in Groundhog Day...par-tay! I'm sure it would get boring after six months or so...but hell it would be a lot of fun!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 29 2002,00:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You would spend the last day of your life aquiering a house and a car?

not gonna spend my last day homeless and walking.. would you?

nor would I spend it mopeing around or pondering my life.. I WOULD HAVE FUN! maby settle a few long term disputes in violent ways.. like everyone wants to now and then.. but the general theme would be to have fun.. indulge<span id='postcolor'>

It comes down to what is important if you are going to die.

A new house, a car, violence?

Not in my book, but if that's important to you, ok.

Glad I'm not related to you then. (I'm sure you feel the same way smile.gif )

A new house, a car, violence?

fun.. and some revenge..

not too outlandish.. live it up and settle a few scores..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 29 2002,02:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A new house, a car, violence?

fun.. and some revenge..

not too outlandish.. live it up and settle a few scores..<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm...not my kind of thing.

More like a shitload of acid a good looking girl, some good classical music and something nice to eat and drink smile.gif

More like a shitload of acid a good looking girl, some good classical music and something nice to eat and drink

LOL, fun is fun! I guess mind altering drugs wouldent matter.. long term effect? whats that?!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 29 2002,00:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I WOULD HAVE FUN! maby settle a few long term disputes in violent ways.. like everyone wants to now and then..<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">fun.. and some revenge..

not too outlandish.. live it up and settle a few scores..<span id='postcolor'>

Ya got some good old disputes at your school? Going in there and settle a few scores with your fine guns dont seems to be too outlandish, or? (no offence smile.gif )

id go right across the road and punch my mother in law right on the nose then hope to hell i was going to die biggrin.gif

would it be my last day alive now, i would be making loads of plans on what to do and then fall to sleep without doing anything of my fine plans...and when i wake up again im sure im already dead sad.gif

one cool plan would be to make a call to cia and tell that bin laden is hiding in my apartment....just to see what happens.

or...get into the newspaper and yell that i have evidence of cia conspiring with aliens...my death the next day would for sure get some people to ask questions and link cia to my death biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 29 2002,16:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I Guess every day can be your last but only one can be your first.<span id='postcolor'>

Nope. There's a first day of school, first day of work, first day of weekend etc...

smile.gif

the first time you slip in the grocery store and stick a bannana up yer ass... the 5 thime you do it which is the first time you realize you enjoy it.,.. etc etc

umm.. yea.. wow..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Pete @ April 29 2002,19wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">one cool plan would be to make a call to cia and tell that bin laden is hiding in my apartment....just to see what happens.

or...get into the newspaper and yell that i have evidence of cia conspiring with aliens...my death the next day would for sure get some people to ask questions and link cia to my death <!--emo&biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You mean Me-Samma bin Laden? (Me-Samma as in 'at once' )

I can see you sitting with a big smile waiting for CIA to come and kill you, unfortionally when the smile eventually fades away - its time to die coz the day is over smile.gif

Regarding CIA conspiracy with 'aliens' (could in this case be anyone from an alienated people, like muslims), you got it wrong - its a conspiracy with Älgens...

btw happy 3000 posts in advance smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 29 2002,23:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the first time you slip in the grocery store and stick a bannana up yer ass... the 5 thime you do it which is the first time you realize you enjoy it.,.. etc etc<span id='postcolor'>

Do you speak from experience?

On my last day, I would taste my own semen..just to see what girls have to go through. confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney the semen eating smurf @ April 30 2002,00: 0)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">On my last day, I would taste my own semen..just to see what girls have to go through. confused.gif  <span id='postcolor'>

what.jpg