Sign in to follow this  
craig.turner

Project Reality - WIP Discussion

hey, is there any way to disable dsync??? All of the players move choppy online, its hard to shoot anyone...

hey, is there any way to disable dsync??? All of the players move choppy online, its hard to shoot anyone...

Ban people from countries other than the host server and add a manadatory speedtest upon connection and boot people with poor connections...

Commies dont make games.. But if they did!

Id be screwed cause my internet sucks massive donkey balls.

Sure there's a way!! VOTE

Ban people from countries other than the host server and add a manadatory speedtest upon connection and boot people with poor connections...

Commies dont make games.. But if they did!

Id be screwed cause my internet sucks massive donkey balls.

Simple answer, you get what you pay for... :cool:

They'd be foolish to overlook it. I expect it'd be driven by how often they expect to make updates.

It should be used as its so much easier.... I'd prefer if they did rather then having x amount of applications to keep me updated on

most mods = SU / one mod = PR.... even if the amount of updates in future are low which I would expect anyway comparing to time of development.....

I'm not sure how to respond to this post.

Desync isn't a feature really... so there's really not a way to disable it lol. BIS is working on improving upon warping issues, but you can't just "disable" Desync.

;1989836']

Simple answer' date=' you get what you pay for... :cool:

Nah, i live in the middle of the sticks, So i cant pay anymore to get any better :-(

Nah, i live in the middle of the sticks, So i cant pay anymore to get any better :-(

Elton sucks I know... :D

Haaaaaaaaacks :-X

OffTopic:

You forget our private messages then? haha

;1989987']OffTopic:

No no hence the :-X

But shhh, I wouldnt want the community thinking we're an item, It supposed to be a secret!

;1989987']OffTopic:

Sh*t's going down on the BI forums. <3

They're going to have to name this thread Project Alternate Reality if this keeps up... ;-)

Or just Project

Getting really hyped up for this mod right now. I've just recently managed to convince a friend to start playing Arma2 again, and will be trying to convert another at a LAN next week. :D

Now all I need is for PR to show up at exactly the right time to seal the deal, so to speak. ;)

Some intense tvt multiplayer that I can pickup and play is what I'm needing a fix for right now so I must say I'm feeling quite the same!

Well I'm checking PR website like 3 times a day hoping to see the screen banner - RELEASED- !:icon_dj:

Absolutely can't wait for it...

They said on their forums that release was pushed back to August. Early, middle or late August, unknown!

Cool, out this month, Im quite excited, i used the BF2 versions and they were second to none, no doubt the ArmA version will be just as incredible.

Cool, out this month, Im quite excited, i used the BF2 versions and they were second to none, no doubt the ArmA version will be just as incredible.

i ear they removed the editor in the mod, if yes don't count on me to download it, i want and need to make my own mulitplayer mission too

i ear they removed the editor in the mod, if yes don't count on me to download it, i want and need to make my own mulitplayer mission too

+1

I hope they didn't do that. Anyway, it can't be too much work to put it back if they did.

You have the editor in your hands right now with arma2, nothing is stopping you from making your own missions. The more PR is contained the better i reckon. many people like myself just want to be able to jump on a server and play PVP with 0 screwing around with custom mods/maps, that's what PR can hopefully achieve :)

Dose anyone know if OA:PR server listing will only show PR mod severs like how they have with bf2: PR ? it would be great for the playerbase if it was.. also maybe make sure it only lists servers that have official licences to avoid hacked pr versions from showing which by the looks of it might be on a lot of peoples to-do list :D

Edited by User2010

I guess they can modify the menu so You can't access it. And that'd be very lame.

with 0 screwing around with custom mods/maps
Dude, You got something wrong. We talk about mission editor. Missions are downloaded automatically from the server, we don't talk about mods or custom "maps" (terrains), which can be added anyway.

There's no point in removing the editor. You'll just hurt Your mod people.