Project Reality - WIP Discussion

I believe all of the following weapons do not have Backblast

-Javelin

-Stinger

-AT4 CS/RS

-BILL2

-Predator/SRAW

-Eryx

Rezza;1733504']September Reels should be coming!

Really looking forward to some gameplay videos. :)

If they make a vid I'd seriously want to see the "shoot out of vehicles" thing they announced ages ago :)

If they make a vid I'd seriously want to see the "shoot out of vehicles"

Imho a very overrated feature. Maybe it might impress those who are targetting the vehicle, but most of the times it is hard to get accuraty while shooting out a driving vehicle.

Not when you think, you may be under heavy contact in a HUMVEE and not feel comfortable getting out so blat of a few rounds as life savers.

Same can be said for many a situation. Plus it looks cool, think 2 of you sat in the back of a Hilux with a LMG or Rifle on Full Auto firing like madmen and a vehicle behind you.

Plus it looks cool

^ The US military's motto right there lol

I can see why just having to sit in the Humvee feels a bit rubbish if you are being shot at though...

^ The US military's motto right there lol

I can see why just having to sit in the Humvee feels a bit rubbish if you are being shot at though...

It's a great motto. I just want to be able to re-enact the Gen Kill scene where the SAW gunner shoots camels from the Humvee :rolleyes:

arma has camels now?

Obviously, PR would have to make them...

one question , did you ever see camel in afghanistan ? 70% of the afghanistan are mountains

one question , did you ever see camel in afghanistan ? 70% of the afghanistan are mountains

I've never been there, but googling turns up some results about camels in Afghanistan. Aare you suggesting that there are, in fact, none?

looking forward to this mod very much its going to best one of the best out there if BF2 PR is anything to go by

I doubt there is an MBT out there that could survice a good top hit by a Javelin.

Most moderns ones could survive merely because the Javelin would not hit. ARENA and other systems like it do a good job of preventing those types of things. If it did hit, however, yeah, there's quite a good chance that the tank would at the least be severely damaged.

Not many tanks are fitted with Arena or similar active protection systems however, Arena may also not cover Javelin's top-attack mode, due to it's kill mechanism.

Have been away for a week on Holiday, just got back but yes we are still on track with our work, and have a few more Developers on board now too to speed things along.

We have been working on the SFX, along with Sound, a few more models, some re textures, and more work on gameplay.

1 week into the Mastiff (No RPG Caging yet):

1.jpg

2.jpg

Some of our WIP Buildings:

afgan_building_front.jpg

afgan_building_rear.jpg

Edited by Craig.Turner

Wow, very nice update on your Mastiff and the Afghan housing! Keep up the great work!

:)