Sign in to follow this  
Fultron

How to set a Win on Arrival of unit.

Hello,

I'm trying to set up a simple mission that involves defending an area until the arrival of an armoured task force. How can I set up a trigger so that when a certain unit arrives, there is a 10 second delay, then the victory condition is met?

Thanks.

Hello,

I'm trying to set up a simple mission that involves defending an area until the arrival of an armoured task force. How can I set up a trigger so that when a certain unit arrives, there is a 10 second delay, then the victory condition is met?

Thanks.

Synch the trigger to the unit in question, then put 10 in the min, mid, max boxes, change it to countdown and select one of the ending options. That should work!

Hmm. It seems I can't actually sync a trigger to a unit. I can sync it to the waypoints of said unit, but thats it.

Is there some way around this?

I wish one could sync a trigger to indivual units....It would make planning missions so much eaiser...

You GROUP the Trigger with the Unit, not Synch. That will change it to a Vehicle activation trigger rather than Anybody or Blufor or something.

You can sync triggers to waypoints only, Group them to vehicles, units and objects..

You GROUP the Trigger with the Unit, not Synch. That will change it to a Vehicle activation trigger rather than Anybody or Blufor or something.

How you do this?

Select group mode (F2), then drag a line from the leader to the trigger. Note the difference in color from when you synchronize it (F5).

Alternatively, you could do the same but set the trigger to anybody, and put in the condition field "unitname in thisList;". That will also work.