Sign in to follow this  
dale0404

Dale's Missions.

Task Force BushMaster mission now has 2 versions. Please refer to the first post in this thread for details and download links.

Enjoy!

Dale

well done, Dale!

Tomorrow afternoon I'll try this mission and let you know.

cheers

Edited by Rafael3D

Dale, I am working on the first mission in Outmanned-outgunned. I got the documents and then got the next assignment (UAV). In my latest save, I am overlooking the village pertaining to that next assignment from a hill with my three units.

That place is crawling! I first tried to go in blazing, but failed of course, as I should. I am now considering sending in my team, and then stay on the hill myself and snipe as many bandits as I can. I should be able to take out 10-20 people to help my crew.

You think that could work? Or is there something that I should have taken with me from our insertion point to loosen up the resistance?

Thanks,

OP

Dale, I am working on the first mission in Outmanned-outgunned. I got the documents and then got the next assignment (UAV). In my latest save, I am overlooking the village pertaining to that next assignment from a hill with my three units.

That place is crawling! I first tried to go in blazing, but failed of course, as I should. I am now considering sending in my team, and then stay on the hill myself and snipe as many bandits as I can. I should be able to take out 10-20 people to help my crew.

You think that could work? Or is there something that I should have taken with me from our insertion point to loosen up the resistance?

Thanks,

OP

You can actually see the UAV console from outside the town, between 2 buildings. Plus you can hit the UAV console with something bigger than a bullet....like a MAAWS or something similar. Remember the objective is to take out the console, how you do that is entirely up to your good self.

Thanks for the pointer, Dale! I'll put that information to good use.

I tried out my "they go, I snipe" strategy, but the new recoil and some imprecision (zeroing, perhaps) made me less accurate, spending 2-3 bullets per kill, causing that strategy to fail.

Thanks for the pointer, Dale! I'll put that information to good use.

I tried out my "they go, I snipe" strategy, but the new recoil and some imprecision (zeroing, perhaps) made me less accurate, spending 2-3 bullets per kill, causing that strategy to fail.

Try not to kill everything in site, concentrate on the UAV terminal then move onto the next objective; Once the UAV terminal is destroyed (MAAWS!!) move on. Obviously avoid the enemy!!

The Doctor is in Trouble...

arma2oa2011031912181339.jpg

Coming (very) soon!!

Edited by dale0404

I said that the mission "Medical Emergency" needs A2 to run, can someone please check this by running the mission with only OA installed pleased? The download links are the same.

I would try myself but have CO, sorry. Please post back if A2 is needed or not please.

Hi Dale, tried your "Medical emergency" and it's pretty good, but I'm not sure if I finished it or not. :confused:

On first run it ended while driving on the road, all team healthy including doctor.

arma2oa2011-03-2401-56-45-31.jpg

And second playtrough found the doctor running around the city, had to run her down with a landrover, could not load her in to the back so ditched her and head to the extraction point, all went smooth, got picked up and just when I thought no one noticed that the doc is still in the city with treadmarks on her back, got taunted by you... again! :nener:

arma2oa2011-03-2402-16-08-99.jpg

Youa are not very good at this mission thing, are you? :D

Otherwise good mission, had some tight spots, some medical emergencies, nice feature that everyone drops smoke as they die.

Hiya Mik, nice to hear from you mate.

Pretty damn strange that. No idea why the Doctor is running around the City, I tested it shitloads and never came across that.

Where was you when the mission ended on the first playthrough?

Running any mods?

Hiya Mik, nice to hear from you mate.

Pretty damn strange that. No idea why the Doctor is running around the City, I tested it shitloads and never came across that.

Where was you when the mission ended on the first playthrough?

Running any mods?

First pllaytrough ended abruptly around grid 036048 I think.

Second playtrough actually was a restart from an early save, that might be the problem in my case, but there is also a ton of addons involved, however none of them is supposed to affect AI behavior, mainly visuals and islands)

OK mate, I did a lot more testing last night, cant see any more bugs that will make the mission end where it shouldn't.

Will upload the new mission tomorrow as I am on the piss today!! :D

Updated mission now on armaholic, first post updated.

(Thanks Big)

Glad is all good for you now Mik!

Edited by dale0404

First post updated with version 3.0 of Medical Emergency.

Check the changelog.

Hi dale!

Mission called "Medical Energency" was very funny, but there was one bug - when I emergenced the doctor, she stay and didn´t come with me. Are you able to repair it?:)

I can translate this mission to Czech language if you send me stringatables files ;)

I will have a look to see if I can repeat the same bug but I haven't seen it before and I have done shitloads of testing. When you get near she will "joinsilent" your group so then you can control her.

Are you running any addons?

Yes I running addons, but didnt run any addons when I played this mission. Maybe could be problem in scripts.

Yes I running addons, but didnt run any addons when I played this mission. Maybe could be problem in scripts.

You sure mate?

your the first person to come up with this bug unless others have come across it and not posted ?

I havent a cause to lie ;) when I came to house, task was done, but she always knelt and didnt anything

Wasn't calling you a liar mate, I never would. Have you tried the mission again since you discovered the bug?

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Investigation

questionmarkg.jpg

I like quizes. So I thought I would incorporate this and Arma together. Will it get you thinking? I damn hope so!!!

You will start with one task on your map screen. This is the first question. At each location you go to you will find a notice board, walk up to it to get the next question in the series. Answer all 10 to find the extraction area...

The countryside is crawling with Takistan Army assets. Be it soldiers, trucks, technicals etc. There are also 3 T72s, lets hope you don't come across them!!

Download:

Investigation (Mediafire)

Investigation (Armaholic)

Edited by dale0404