Sign in to follow this  
Dampfnudel

AI controlled ULB and possibility to use anything else than AH64?

Is it possible to let the AI use the ULB+AH64? I tried to give the ULB directions to attack a vehicle but nothing happens and the AH64 is just flying down to the target and attacks it usally without ULB. Not from far distance.

And is it possible to combine anything else with the LB as just the AH64? I tried the A-10 thunder, the GBU bombs are shown but i cant fire. the square is blinking red and nothing happens. Even when i try to fly with the plane directly into the target.

You cant use planes as they will just stall and crash... You can use helicopters Ka-52 or Ah-1z.... I think its as long as the vehicle has a laser guided weapon... as for getting AI to use it I have no idea....

i tried again and ok. it works.

i gave the AH6-X (sync. with ULB manager and AH64) the direction to attack some targets.

the AH64 stayed about 5000m away and didnt move. but rockets were fired. just the ULB chopper (AH6-X) is sometimes moving) there are still issues about the height. the AH64 stays at 1000m but the ULB chopper is going down after starting the mission although he got the parameter flyinheight 1000

thanks for the answer wolfbite.

sad. would be nice to use some GBU bombs with the ULB.

Maybe in a patch.. we can but hope.... Seems you cant use it to call in artillery either...