tophe

Tophe's Arma Dedicated Server Tool (TADST)

So i love TADST but i've been having some issues with it. i keep getting the error no entry 'bin/config.bin/Cfgworlds.bozcaada.' even though bozcaada is written in the mission file, mod is in the correct folder and key is in folder vOv

How do you get it to show the game mode plz

Nvm i found out that i had to enable Persistent Battlefield and Auto Init all GUD

First of all, great tool! For those like me who are a bit to lazy to set up a server the old fashioned way.

But, either i'm really incompetent, lacking the necessary "google skills", unable to read or something else is the issue. 
I'm hosting a wasteland server atm. With the box "persistent battlefield" checked I launch the game and set the parameters for said game. 
Upon everyone leaving the game the parameters are reset to default settings and logging back in and changing them does not work, they stay in the default setting when starting the mission. 

Sooo.. Am I missing something critical here? 

@Federick90

This is a bit of a wild guess but...

In TADST, create a mission profile (e.g TestProfile).

In the ArmA3 directory (Usually: C:\Programs files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3) there is a TADST directory.

In that is a file TestProfile\Users\TestProfile\TestProfile.Arma3Profile

Edit that file in Text Editor. The groupIndicators are set near the top.  Set it to:

groupIndicators=2;

However you will have to re-do this each time you save the profile.

Good luck.  S