tophe

Tophe's Arma Dedicated Server Tool (TADST)

Hello Arma3  TADST users. I have an issue running TADST with mods on a dedicated server.

I would like to authorize the server for only three mods: JRS Sound Mod, War FX blast and Virtual Projectile Sound mod

Thus far i can launch the server fine with TADST in Vanilla mode no mods

If I put the mods on.... in order from them to work.... i have to take Verify Signatures Off.... which leads to hackers.  So i don't want to do that.

1. What I have done thus far is copied each of the @<mod name> folders into the root Arma directory along with the server exe and TADST

2. I also copied the server key for each mod and the optional/allowed mods keys into the keys folder and turned on signing, in TADST.

When i launch the game with TADST, with Verify Signatures on,  the server launches fine,  but no one can connect if you have the three mods selected in your Arma game.

Its says these mods are not authorized and signed

Any ideas or suggestions appreciated.

Hello, 

I am running a Dedicated self hosted server from home. I recently setup TADST again but my internet came with 5 static IP's and would like to dedicate one to the ArmA 3 server i'm hosting. 

How can this be done with TADST ?.

My Router i am using if this information would help is a TP-LINK ARCHER C7 - V5. 

anyone that could help guide me with the setup would be awesome.

Thanks, Mike.

On 9/5/2019 at 8:18 AM, Antman2o1o said:

Hello Arma3  TADST users. I have an issue running TADST with mods on a dedicated server.

I would like to authorize the server for only three mods: JRS Sound Mod, War FX blast and Virtual Projectile Sound mod

Thus far i can launch the server fine with TADST in Vanilla mode no mods

If I put the mods on.... in order from them to work.... i have to take Verify Signatures Off.... which leads to hackers.  So i don't want to do that.

1. What I have done thus far is copied each of the @<mod name> folders into the root Arma directory along with the server exe and TADST

2. I also copied the server key for each mod and the optional/allowed mods keys into the keys folder and turned on signing, in TADST.

When i launch the game with TADST, with Verify Signatures on,  the server launches fine,  but no one can connect if you have the three mods selected in your Arma game.

Its says these mods are not authorized and signed

Any ideas or suggestions appreciated.

It should work without issue, I haven't had any issues to be honest. This might be a dumb question but do you have the Server keys in the appropriate folders?

Hey Rock thanks for responding. I have the @mod folders in the root server directory and the keys copied and pasted in the keys folder in the root directory. So not sure what i am doing wrong.

The server is on 24/7 as well

Ant

Do sound and blood mist type mods have to be run on the tophe dedicated server side or just client side or both ?

Hi guys, I have a few quetions :

1) what is the lastest available stable version

2) is it compatible with ARMA2 CO (ARMA2 + AO both owned on Steam)

3) I'd like to try ARMA 2 chernarus Apocalypse series on a dedicated server running on my machine in order I can respawn (the COOP mission alows to respanw on a free unused slot only if it's running on a dedicated server)

4) how can I select which mods to be "on" or off" on the server requirments system?

Thank you 🙂

Hello Tadst Users!

Thanks to te Developers!

I have a problem:
After starting the Tadst tool and launching with selected Missions (PBOS) from the MPmission Folder and joining the server (with the arma 3 Launcher) there is no Mission Selecting Screen at the beginn. Directly the role Selection screen of a mission applys.

So how can i set it joining to the Mission selecting screen?

Thanks!

Edited by XBOLO

Using TADST, got the server set and running just like i need, but there is a small problem.
I need to configure the mods, and i have no idea how to serverside configure them. Like ACE and other ones.

@otarius-big You are indeed correct that as standard TADS does not see the Workshop folder.  However under the Mods tab there is a green "+" button.  You can use that to add individual mod folders that are not in the ArmA root directory.  Note that you have to specify the actual mod folder not the !Workshop folder.  S

Hey guys. Still new news from me on this app. Tied up with other stuff. I do however intend to get back to it at some point.

But for now I'd like to point out that this is up on GitHub as open source. So if you are a somewhat seasoned C#-programmer and you want to send some pull requests my way, just go ahead.

https://github.com/jymden/tadst

Sorry for not being very active in the community. I hope to get back to it soon. 

• Like 1

Good to know that it is now open source.

Thanks for that

I've just begun using TADST for setting up a dedicated server and am having a problem with icon showing up on 'no model show' explosives as per the images

drone.jpg?raw=1

Drone_2.jpg?raw=1

This doesn't happen when I'm not running dedicated. 

Anyone have any ideas how I can change this

I'll try turning it up and see what happens, I was wondering if there was something in a cfg that needed to be turned off.

The settings you want are detected mines and automatic reporting, I'm not sure TADST has these settings yet as they are post apex settings.

Ya setting in the mission tab to custom and then setting up difficulties gave me what I needed 

Thanks

On 10/19/2020 at 9:43 PM, SouthBrigade said:

Will, there be an update of TADST for compatibility with Arma 3 2.0?

I sure hope so. I don't have much time to put into Arma for now. But I hope I can get back to this as a hobby project soon. In the meantime it would fantastic to get some help by the community to map out what needs to be changed and added.

I would appreciate better mod selection. Each time click to reopen some folder deep in tree is time consuming

• Like 2

Has anyone else noticed TADST to load files from arma3 folder even if file patching is off? I had symbolic link from my mod folder to arma3 folder and that got loaded. I had to delete the link to make TADST only load from inside the .pbo

I don't know why was this but TADST is a good tool so thanks for that!

On 12/7/2020 at 6:42 AM, M1ke_SK said:

I would appreciate better mod selection. Each time click to reopen some folder deep in tree is time consuming

I cannot stress how important this is and really the only fix needed.

I have an issue okay a few issues, lol. Yes I know, everyone does. I found a video and followed it and it was going okay but then I kept getting the UpnP box unchecked. Do I have to have this checked if my router has it enabled? 

Thank you. This is my first time trying dedicated server with Arma3 (currently working with a DayZ SA as well -- what a disaster there)