tophe

Tophe's Arma Dedicated Server Tool (TADST)

Same problem. Arma2 CO (steam version), All ports open, the server isn't present in the list of a multiplayer servers, by name doesn't find. :(

What ports do you have ?

are you forwarding udp or tcp ports ?

Windows firewall and security software are enable ? did you make all inbound rules ?

I solved a problem, everything works, a screenshot in a bottom with my settings. Important, the First start of the server and your game start without mods. Update BattlEye in manual Arma2 and Arma2oa.

ArmA 2:

http://www.battleye.com/downloads/arma2/BEClient.dll

1.) Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 2\BattlEye

2.) С:\Users\Ð¸Ð¼Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð»ÑŒÐ·Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ñ‚ÐµÐ»Ñ\AppData\Local\Arma 2\BattlEye

ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead:

http://www.battleye.com/downloads/arma2oa/BEClient.dll

1.) Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expension\BattlEye

2.) С:\Users\Ð¸Ð¼Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð»ÑŒÐ·Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ñ‚ÐµÐ»Ñ\AppData\Local\Arma 2 OA\BattlEye

Remove BEService.exe and BEService_arma2oa.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files directory

Start Steam on behalf administrator.

Important: the "AddOns" folder ArmA 2 contents move to the root folder "Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead"

You remember, servers are displayed in the multiplayer list after 5-10 seconds.

ri6RwHd687_thumb.jpg

Edited by Consum

If to start two servers, in the list the multiplayer is visible only one server, the first.

How it is possible to solve a problem?

Edited by Consum

I can't get the server to work when I use TADST v2.6. If I just start the Arma3 server exe I can join the server fine. If I try to join my server created using TADST the server is stuck on the creating mission state so no one can join. Why is this happening? I reset all server settings in TADST to default and that still doesn't work.

Thank you Tophe for the new Release! I am very happy with your tool!

I can't get the server to work when I use TADST v2.6. If I just start the Arma3 server exe I can join the server fine. If I try to join my server created using TADST the server is stuck on the creating mission state so no one can join. Why is this happening? I reset all server settings in TADST to default and that still doesn't work.

If there are no missions in the cycle list you might have to write "#missions" in the chat of the server after joining. Hosting works a little bit different from serving.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

If to start two servers, in the list the multiplayer is visible only one server, the first.

How it is possible to solve a problem?

Make sure you set up your ports correctly. There's a great sticky thread on server configuration in this forum, check that out. It covers multiple servers.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Thank you Tophe for the new Release! I am very happy with your tool!

Thanks man

Edited by Tophe

Make sure you set up your ports correctly. There's a great sticky thread on server configuration in this forum, check that out. It covers multiple servers.

You can give the reference to this subject, a topic? I won't be able to find, please.

Hey Tophe! Great tool!

Anyway, I know it's in your future update list, but I was wondering, is there a workaround to edit mission parameters and run it with the server? If so, how do I go about it?

Thanks a bunch in advance!

And thanks for the awesome easy to use tool =D

Hey Tophe! Great tool!

Anyway, I know it's in your future update list, but I was wondering, is there a workaround to edit mission parameters and run it with the server? If so, how do I go about it?

Thanks a bunch in advance!

And thanks for the awesome easy to use tool =D

Thx. There is a way you can do it manually for now.

1. Fix your settings in TADST

2. Click Preview - this will generate your config files and open the folder where they are.

3. Edit the config file with your mission parameters.

4. Tick the "Launch as is"-box - this will keep TADST from generating new config files when clicking launch

5. Launch!

I'll try asking this in another way. There's an addon version of the Virtual Ammobox System (@VAS) which, when it's run client-side, allows the client to use any weapon/item they want as long as there's any kind of ammo box available to them. This is all but destroying any semblance of balance on my server and I could really use some help blocking them from running it. Thanks.

I'll try asking this in another way. There's an addon version of the Virtual Ammobox System (@VAS) which, when it's run client-side, allows the client to use any weapon/item they want as long as there's any kind of ammo box available to them. This is all but destroying any semblance of balance on my server and I could really use some help blocking them from running it. Thanks.

I think this is why people have serves set up to only clients to use "signed" addons; mods should come with a bikey, or something, and if you set the server to Verify Signatures (on the Rules tab) then it should do that. No idea how to tell you any further, as I don't have a need to do it myself, but there should be plenty of tutorial type information around...

Not so fast. Since this last update I can no longer connect to my own dedi. With no addons selected on TADST or my updated version of Arma 3, I'm getting the following whenever i try to connect: Wrong signature for file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\air_f.pbo. I don't want to run this server without v2 signature protection so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Not so fast. Since this last update I can no longer connect to my own dedi. With no addons selected on TADST or my updated version of Arma 3, I'm getting the following whenever i try to connect: Wrong signature for file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\air_f.pbo. I don't want to run this server without v2 signature protection so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sounds like there's something wrong with your addon. TADST doesn't do anything but start the server with the selected settings. Make sure your server version of Arma3 and your playing version is the same.

Hi Tophe, the versions are the same, and I am not including any third party addons to either my server or the client Arma i'm trying to connect with.

Have you tried verifying the game files through Steam?

Right click Arma 3 in your Steam list > Properties > Local Files tab, verify integrity of game cache. If it doesn't work, try moving that file outside your Arma 3 folder and re-verifying.

OK, so in the interest of following up in case other people run into the same issue, the integrity check indeed yielded one file that needed to be replaced. That done, I was able to connect to my dedi once again.

Can i get some help?

First let me say i am making this for arma 2 OA not arma 3. i know this under arma 3 but this was the only place i could find so i apologize.

The server i have keeps showing up as LAN and im not sure how to get it to internet. i have made sure the ports are open and forwarding.

Seems I'm back where I was yesterday though now I can't even get the server to show up if I select v2 from the rules options. I've tried verifying the cache again, but found no problems, and I've got no mods included whatsoever. This all worked perfectly for hours last night. Please see spoiler below for report. Thanks.

=====================================================================

== C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3server.exe

== "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3server.exe" -port=2302 "-config=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\TADST\TEST\TADST_config.cfg" "-cfg=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\TADST\TEST\TADST_basic.cfg" "-profiles=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\TADST\TEST" -name=TEST

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_Server

Exe timestamp: 2014/07/10 16:27:52

Current time: 2014/07/16 10:04:50

Type: Public

Branch: Stable

Version: 1.24.125979

Allocator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll

=====================================================================

AppId parsing successful. Using appId=107410

Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/PAPA_BEAR/

Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/AirBase/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Controls/B_OK/

Updating base class RscSliderH->RscXSliderH, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Slider/

Updating base class RscText->RscPicture, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Preview/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionLoad/Controls/B_OK/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionSave/Controls/B_OK/

Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars/

Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars/

Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoVScrollbars/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLine/

Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscActivePicture/

Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonTextOnly/

Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscShortcutButtonMain/

Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonEditor/

Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIShortcutButton/

Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscGearShortcutButton/

Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenu/

Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuOK/

Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuCancel/

Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuSteam/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLoadingText/

Updating base class ->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListBox/

Updating base class ->RscListNBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListNBox/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackground/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUI/

Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUILeft/

Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIRight/

Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIBottom/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUITop/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIDark/

Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundLogo/

Updating base class ->RscMapControl, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlEmpty/

Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Mainback/

Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Back/

Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title_Back/

Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Black_Back/

Updating base class ->RscTitle, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title/

Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo/

Updating base class ->CA_Logo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo_Small/

Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton/

Updating base class ->CA_RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton_dialog/

Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image2/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_text/

Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscVignette/

Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlTooltip/

Updating base class ->VScrollbar, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/G_Expression/VScrollbar/

Updating base class ->HScrollbar, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/G_Expression/HScrollbar/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/

Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ModIcons/

Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/

Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcOwnedIconPicture/

Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcIconPicture/

Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/

Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/

Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/

Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/

Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/controls/ButtonCancel/

Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).

Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/

Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/

Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/

Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscCallSupport/Items/

Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscRadio/Items/

Updating base class Default->Default, by a3\characters_f\heads\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man_A3/WhiteHead_01/

Updating base class ->None, by a3\characters_f\heads\config.bin/CfgGlasses/G_Diving/

Updating base class ->Default_A3, by a3\characters_f\heads\config.bin/CfgHeads/DefaultHead_A3/

Updating base class ->Default_A3, by a3\characters_f\heads\config.bin/CfgHeads/GreekHead_A3/

Updating base class Optics_Commander_02->Optics_Armored, by a3\armor_f_epb\apc_tracked_03\config.bin/Optics_Commander_03/

ragdollHitDmgLimit (0.000000) is lower than minimum (0.010000) and it was set to min.

Initializing Steam Manager

unable to load subscribed content list. list will be updated from steam

unable to load published content list. list will be updated from steam

unable to load cached items meta info. save and update functionality will be broken

Steam Manager initialized.

==== Loaded addons ====

dta\bin.pbo - unknown

dta\core.pbo - 0

dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 70741

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\anims_f_kart.ebo - 68104

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\characters_f_kart.ebo - 69654

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\data_f_kart.ebo - 68542

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\languagemissions_f_kart.ebo - 69589

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\language_f_kart.ebo - 68404

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\missions_f_kart.ebo - 69590

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\missions_f_kart_data.ebo - 68567

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\modules_f_kart.ebo - 68506

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\modules_f_kart_data.ebo - 68104

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\soft_f_kart.ebo - 70151

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\sounds_f_kart.ebo - 69963

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\structures_f_kart.ebo - 69647

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\ui_f_kart.ebo - 68104

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\weapons_f_kart.ebo - 69840

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\data_f_curator.pbo - 69630

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\functions_f_curator.pbo - 70534

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\language_f_curator.pbo - 69026

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\missions_f_curator.pbo - 70198

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\modules_f_curator.pbo - 70198

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\ui_f_curator.pbo - 70586

addons\a3.pbo - unknown

addons\air_f.pbo - 70091

addons\air_f_beta.pbo - 70091

addons\air_f_epb.pbo - 70091

addons\air_f_epc.pbo - 70091

addons\air_f_gamma.pbo - 70091

addons\animals_f.pbo - 66711

addons\animals_f_beta.pbo - 69641

addons\anims_f.pbo - 70700

addons\anims_f_bootcamp.pbo - 70700

addons\anims_f_data.pbo - 67148

addons\anims_f_epa.pbo - 70151

addons\anims_f_epc.pbo - 64977

addons\armor_f.pbo - 66875

addons\armor_f_beta.pbo - 69978

addons\armor_f_epb.pbo - 69978

addons\armor_f_epc.pbo - 67549

addons\armor_f_gamma.pbo - 69978

addons\baseconfig_f.pbo - 43414

addons\boat_f.pbo - 69978

addons\boat_f_beta.pbo - 70358

addons\boat_f_epc.pbo - 69978

addons\boat_f_gamma.pbo - 69978

addons\cargoposes_f.pbo - 66691

addons\characters_f.pbo - 70474

addons\characters_f_beta.pbo - 70768

addons\characters_f_bootcamp.pbo - 70741

addons\characters_f_epa.pbo - 67233

addons\characters_f_epb.pbo - 67214

addons\characters_f_epc.pbo - 69654

addons\characters_f_gamma.pbo - 67255

addons\data_f.pbo - 70504

addons\data_f_bootcamp.pbo - 70358

addons\drones_f.pbo - 69978

addons\dubbing_f.pbo - 55351

addons\dubbing_f_beta.pbo - 55170

addons\dubbing_f_bootcamp.pbo - 70741

addons\dubbing_f_epa.pbo - 64461

addons\dubbing_f_epb.pbo - 64461

addons\dubbing_f_epc.pbo - 65113

addons\dubbing_f_gamma.pbo - 55217

addons\dubbing_radio_f.pbo - 70403

addons\dubbing_radio_f_data.pbo - 70088

addons\editor_f.pbo - 70677

addons\functions_f.pbo - 70741

addons\functions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 70741

addons\functions_f_epa.pbo - 69421

addons\functions_f_epc.pbo - 63816

addons\languagemissions_f.pbo - 70504

addons\languagemissions_f_beta.pbo - 67088

addons\languagemissions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 70840

addons\languagemissions_f_epa.pbo - 67348

addons\languagemissions_f_epb.pbo - 69398

addons\languagemissions_f_epc.pbo - 69398

addons\languagemissions_f_gamma.pbo - 67088

addons\language_f.pbo - 70557

addons\language_f_beta.pbo - 70557

addons\language_f_bootcamp.pbo - 70840

addons\language_f_epa.pbo - 67088

addons\language_f_epb.pbo - 70677

addons\language_f_epc.pbo - 70677

addons\language_f_gamma.pbo - 70557

addons\map_altis.pbo - 69653

addons\map_altis_data.pbo - 68681

addons\map_altis_data_layers.pbo - 64204

addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 64204

addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_01.pbo - 64204

addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_00.pbo - 64204

addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_01.pbo - 64204

addons\map_altis_scenes_f.pbo - 63714

addons\map_data.pbo - 68620

addons\map_stratis.pbo - 69653

addons\map_stratis_data.pbo - 60227

addons\map_stratis_data_layers.pbo - 60227

addons\map_stratis_scenes_f.pbo - 69675

addons\map_vr.pbo - 70621

addons\map_vr_scenes_f.pbo - 70385

addons\misc_f.pbo - 67166

addons\missions_f.pbo - 69958

addons\missions_f_beta.pbo - 67249

addons\missions_f_beta_data.pbo - 62070

addons\missions_f_beta_video.pbo - 49010

addons\missions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 70778

addons\missions_f_bootcamp_data.pbo - 70650

addons\missions_f_bootcamp_video.pbo - 70504

addons\missions_f_data.pbo - 62070

addons\missions_f_epa.pbo - 70179

addons\missions_f_epa_data.pbo - 66883

addons\missions_f_epa_video.pbo - 58252

addons\missions_f_epb.pbo - 69955

addons\missions_f_epb_data.pbo - 66883

addons\missions_f_epb_video.pbo - 61701

addons\missions_f_epc.pbo - 69445

addons\missions_f_epc_data.pbo - 65195

addons\missions_f_epc_video.pbo - 65113

addons\missions_f_gamma.pbo - 68414

addons\missions_f_gamma_data.pbo - 55501

addons\missions_f_gamma_video.pbo - 52884

addons\missions_f_video.pbo - 52434

addons\modules_f.pbo - 70179

addons\modules_f_beta.pbo - 68461

addons\modules_f_beta_data.pbo - 56247

addons\modules_f_bootcamp.pbo - 69866

addons\modules_f_data.pbo - 69859

addons\modules_f_epb.pbo - 66731

addons\music_f.pbo - 69026

addons\music_f_bootcamp.pbo - 69633

addons\music_f_bootcamp_music.pbo - 69256

addons\music_f_epa.pbo - 62941

addons\music_f_epa_music.pbo - 62070

addons\music_f_epb.pbo - 62941

addons\music_f_epb_music.pbo - 62070

addons\music_f_epc.pbo - 65137

addons\music_f_epc_music.pbo - 65137

addons\music_f_music.pbo - 62070

addons\plants_f.pbo - 68746

addons\roads_f.pbo - 65619

addons\rocks_f.pbo - 68633

addons\signs_f.pbo - 68009

addons\soft_f.pbo - 69978

addons\soft_f_beta.pbo - 69978

addons\soft_f_bootcamp.pbo - 70198

addons\soft_f_epc.pbo - 69978

addons\soft_f_gamma.pbo - 70358

addons\sounds_f.pbo - 70650

addons\sounds_f_bootcamp.pbo - 70248

addons\sounds_f_epb.pbo - 62371

addons\sounds_f_epc.pbo - 64915

addons\sounds_f_vehicles.pbo - 64915

addons\sounds_f_weapons.pbo - 70358

addons\static_f.pbo - 69978

addons\static_f_beta.pbo - 69740

addons\static_f_gamma.pbo - 69978

addons\structures_f.pbo - 70358

addons\structures_f_bootcamp.pbo - 70680

addons\structures_f_data.pbo - 69647

addons\structures_f_epa.pbo - 69647

addons\structures_f_epb.pbo - 69647

addons\structures_f_epc.pbo - 69925

addons\structures_f_households.pbo - 69925

addons\structures_f_ind.pbo - 70289

addons\structures_f_mil.pbo - 69925

addons\structures_f_wrecks.pbo - 69647

addons\uifonts_f.pbo - 62497

addons\uifonts_f_data.pbo - 62497

addons\ui_f.pbo - 70504

addons\ui_f_bootcamp.pbo - 70741

addons\ui_f_data.pbo - 70370

addons\weapons_f.pbo - 70768

addons\weapons_f_beta.pbo - 70542

addons\weapons_f_bootcamp.pbo - 70621

addons\weapons_f_epa.pbo - 70334

addons\weapons_f_epb.pbo - 69062

addons\weapons_f_epc.pbo - 68963

addons\weapons_f_gamma.pbo - 69142

=======================

Unknown hit sound type in bin\config.bin/CfgSurfaces/GdtVRsurface01.soundHit

PhysX3 SDK Init started ...

PhysX3 SDK Init ended.

Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303

After much troubleshooting I came to discover that a bad JSRS2 BIkey somehow found its way into my Keys folder. Hope that it's sorted out soon.

Hi Tophe glad you have time to come back to give us updates.

I have been getting an error when trying to (double click) fill in the required version on A2/OA/A3 Steam Installation, Server .exe files.

Error occurred on 2012 R2 64 and so I tried on my 8.1 64 client with the same result. Both fresh installations of Steam and ArmA.

A quick google search on the exception location results in posts about issues regarding ArmA2net, which I then removed only to find the same errors.

Works fine without trying to select and find required version, just thought I would mention it to you.

Screenshot

tadst.jpg

Exception Details

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2\arma3.exe

at System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.GetVersionInfo(String fileName)

at TADST.MainForm.txtRequiredBuild_DoubleClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnDoubleClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34014 built by: FX45W81RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

TADST

Assembly Version: 2.6.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.6.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/Arma%202/TADST.exe

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34003 built by: FX45W81RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Core

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.