tophe

Tophe's Arma Dedicated Server Tool (TADST)

You put them in the MPMissions folder.

hello!

suggest to add selection of verifySignatures 0,v1,v2

actualy its just true/false for v1

hello!

Thank you. I'll put that in te next version.

hello!

How excactly do I enable that at this point? Since there is no option in TA2DST..

How excactly do I enable that at this point? Since there is no option in TA2DST..

Read above post

When I start TA2DST occurs the following errors:

erro1.PNG

erro2.PNG

Any suggestions to fix this?

Thanks

Looks like you're failing to load a prerequisite for some other mod that you are loading. What does your command line look like?

Looks like you're failing to load a prerequisite for some other mod that you are loading. What does your command line look like?

I'm using these addons.

Capturar.PNG

Capturar2.PNG

Edited by Wlaspec

Read above post

Well yes, but untill then, how do I enable v2?

---------- Post added at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 18:59 ----------

It matters how you load them. For example CBA should be before ACE.. Its prob dependant on some mod you load after it.

It matters how you load them. For example CBA should be before ACE.. Its prob dependant on some mod you load after it.

Yep, I bet that is the problem right there. CBA should always be first, as many mods depend on it. Then I typically do things like SMK, sthud, and other UI/client side improvements. Then I load ACE, and then anything else (islands, etc.) So far that has served me well.

check that you r running the combined arma... this error occurs when you try to start arma2CO missions with armaoa.exe without arma2.

im running arma2 free + armaoa (combined)

i had this problem and i solve it with copying the folders (not the root arma2/files.only the folders) of arma2free into the armaoa server folder (not to the folder that i run the game. i mean in the server pc).. i hope that works for you too.

and sorry for my bad english...... :-)

check that you r running the combined arma... this error occurs when you try to start arma2CO missions with armaoa.exe without arma2.

im running arma2 free + armaoa (combined)

i had this problem and i solve it with copying the folders (not the root arma2/files.only the folders) of arma2free into the armaoa server folder (not to the folder that i run the game. i mean in the server pc).. i hope that works for you too.

and sorry for my bad english...... :-)

It worked!!! I copied the folder ADDONS of ArmaII to the root of ArmaII OA and worked perfectly ... I love you ... Hahahha. thank you very much.

im glad that helps you.....

i thing that on the upcomming version of TA2DST ,Tophe add the combined option , like armaII launcher have (the 2 different arma exe lines)...or an add mod folder option

its a good idea :-)

edit: also the V2 signature option

edit2: and maybe run as service option :-) that would be great!!!

Edited by dragonsyr

I've tried starting OA with arma 2 as a mod, but I keep getting this error "No entry 'bin\config.binFormation"... or something like that. what would the proper way be to set up the tool to work with CO? Both games have been obtained from Steam.

I've been searching armaholic and BI forums for answers, but they are not detailed enough. Some say shove the arma 2 folder in the OA folder, and others say vice versa. I'm really not sure how to make this work. I can run CO with SixUpdater and Steam too, but it's a pain in the neck IMO to get it to work with TA2DST.

Any help would be great.

I've tried starting OA with arma 2 as a mod, but I keep getting this error "No entry 'bin\config.binFormation"... or something like that. what would the proper way be to set up the tool to work with CO? Both games have been obtained from Steam.

I've been searching armaholic and BI forums for answers, but they are not detailed enough. Some say shove the arma 2 folder in the OA folder, and others say vice versa. I'm really not sure how to make this work. I can run CO with SixUpdater and Steam too, but it's a pain in the neck IMO to get it to work with TA2DST.

Any help would be great.

when you start the server from armaoa folder you must copy the folders from arma2 into armaoa (server side only) not at your pc.

try merge the folders (NOT the files from the arma2 root, but only the folders) one by one and then test your server......

ps first backup the original folder of armaoa and then try....... if no luck, restore the original folder and try other solution or buy the armaCo and install it to your server

im glad that helps you.....

i thing that on the upcomming version of TA2DST ,Tophe add the combined option , like armaII launcher have (the 2 different arma exe lines)...or an add mod folder option

its a good idea :-)

edit: also the V2 signature option

edit2: and maybe run as service option :-) that would be great!!!

I'll look into it. I'm going to refactor the entire application soon, that will make it easier to implement new functions.

I'm not sure what you mean with "mod folder option". You can already add mod folders in the mods tab (drag and drop). But I'm guessing that's not what you mean...

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

Well yes, but untill then, how do I enable v2?

---------- Post added at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 18:59 ----------

At the moment you can't. But you can always export the config files, edit them and then start the server normally. I'll see if I can do a minor release the next days, with that included.

Great work Tophe !! yes this is what i mean with the "add mod folder" ... i never try to drag and drop mods.... so , forget this....

respect... :-)

Great work Tophe !! yes this is what i mean with the "add mod folder" ... i never try to drag and drop mods.... so , forget this....

respect... :-)

There is also a Add Folder button in the mods tab ;-)

when you start the server from armaoa folder you must copy the folders from arma2 into armaoa (server side only) not at your pc.

try merge the folders (NOT the files from the arma2 root, but only the folders) one by one and then test your server......

ps first backup the original folder of armaoa and then try....... if no luck, restore the original folder and try other solution or buy the armaCo and install it to your server

Thanks, but with a bit of tinkering last night I think I got it to work. I have yet to test it though :p

I simply copied the entire arma 2 folder into the OA folder, fired up the tool, and voila! It was automatically detected as a mod :D

I just need to test it though. I will report back on my findings ^^

No, all you really have to do is add your ArmA 2 directory as a loaded mod. So like:

-mod="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\common\arma 2"

For some reason I keep getting this error when I boot up OA without mods. The only things I have defined in the server tool are the admin password, the name of the server, and the mission to run. Battleye has been enabled, and so has persistent battle field. I have launched normal arma 2 OA after a full reinstall, without launching arma 2 whatsoever. It ran perfectly. But as soon as I launched arma 2 through steam (for first time setup etc), shut it down, opened the dedicated server tool and launched an OA server, I get this:

untitled.bmp

It's a dropbox link btw...

I am also having trouble running Arma2:CO server with TA2DST and the steam version of Arma2, aka separate folders for A2 and OA.

Adding "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\common\arma 2" to mods just gives me the Table error.

And where and how should I add this:

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2;Expansion;ca

Or should that be added even?

Yep, I bet that is the problem right there. CBA should always be first, as many mods depend on it. Then I typically do things like SMK, sthud, and other UI/client side improvements. Then I load ACE, and then anything else (islands, etc.) So far that has served me well.

I have ACE stuff first. ACE, ACEX, ACEX_RU, A..USNavy, ACRE, then CBA

---------- Post added at 12:48 ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 ----------

DO NOT copy Arma2 into Arma2OA folder... Arma2 is added as a mod, just like everything else.

"-mod=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2;EXPANSION;CA"

My setup:

Server file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe

Parameters: -noCB -maxMem=2047 -cpuCount 4 -exThreads=1 "-mod=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2;EXPANSION;CA"

Mods: @ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_USNavy;@ACRE;@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@sthud;@tpwc_ai_sup;@tpw_ai_los;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion

Edit : Problem solved, connection problem with GameSpy

Hello,

I just installed on a server Arma 2 Combined Operation with Steam, the latest Beta and the software TA2DST. My ultimate goal is to make a server running on the beta with the Ace Mod.

The problem appears when I try and join the server. It asks me the password, and after I have failure of a connection with the Beta version of Arma 2 CO, whereas without the beta, I have not problem to join.

Here are my parameter on the server

Server File : C:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe

Parameters : (Nothing)

Mods : Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion

Someone has a solution?

Catsy

Edited by Catsy
Problem solved