Sign in to follow this  
gossamersolid

Gossamer's Warfare --- Variant of Warfare BE

Hello! I'm a long time playing in your version of the warfar, and even took part in the tournament a year ago. Only your version is one problem... the Russian players playing for the red team can't build a defense... How to fix the error we don't know... the Second problem is an opportunity to build outside the radius of the construction pressing enter twice. Your version we like more than Benni, and we upload it to our server.... Please fix this error. probably it's just the names of defensive structures, namely in fonts and language of writing.... but I just don't know. Thank You...

Edited by Vlad9398

Guys need help. when i play gossamer for red side i can't to build anything grounddeffens.

I have Arma 2 CO (RUS).

And every men who have Arma on russian language can't too.

Can you fix it?

Does something show up in your RPT?

Does something show up in your RPT?

I'm sorry I do not understand the question, my translator is not perfect )))

I'm sorry I do not understand the question, my translator is not perfect )))

That's ok. You gotta look in this location on your computer:

C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\ArmA2OA.RPT

That file is the report file in which all arma errors are sent to.

As you send this file? Mail? Skype?

You can paste it on pastebin.com and PM me the link

Is there a possibility that you review 'buy gear " menu ? it doesn't really help when it comes to buying gear fast ... you can take the one from newer version of WFBE

Is there a possibility that you review 'buy gear " menu ? it doesn't really help when it comes to buying gear fast ... you can take the one from newer version of WFBE

Ticket has been sitting in my dev-heaven for 11 months :p

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/15575

I'd like to make a new gear system, but I don't want to take Benny's. I don't really have much time these days or the want to work on warfare.

I'm pretty busy with school and the other projects I'm involved with.

For those who still care :p

pnum.jpg

You can now see how many players are on each side right in the bottom right of your screen.

verry nice. now i dont have to press P each time to see if sides are balanced :)

+1 for this

Ok it's time for some testing.

3.04e -> http://thegamewardens.net/files/gw304e.rar

It's only Takistan and Chernarus for this version on Combined Operations.

There's been a lot of changes to all the networked events (replaced the networking system), so there might be issues (but I'm hoping there isn't).

If everything goes along as it should, then 3.05 will be out this week or next week.

You can see all changes here -> http://dev-heaven.net/projects/gosswf/roadmap

Ok it's time for some testing.

3.04e -> http://thegamewardens.net/files/gw304e.rar

It's only Takistan and Chernarus for this version on Combined Operations.

There's been a lot of changes to all the networked events (replaced the networking system), so there might be issues (but I'm hoping there isn't).

If everything goes along as it should, then 3.05 will be out this week or next week.

You can see all changes here -> http://dev-heaven.net/projects/gosswf/roadmap

Hi Gossamers, is this version made with 1.60 in mind...especially A.I. now beeing hamperd by woodland clutter and high grass....I really wonder what happens if grass is tuned of clientside...does it still exist serverside and doesn't that spoil the game in a lame way?

Just asking because I noticed that especially chernarus is much more survivable now vs. A.I. as it was before online.

firing out of a treeline is a valid tactic now.

Hi Gossamers, is this version made with 1.60 in mind...especially A.I. now beeing hamperd by woodland clutter and high grass....I really wonder what happens if grass is tuned of clientside...does it still exist serverside and doesn't that spoil the game in a lame way?

Just asking because I noticed that especially chernarus is much more survivable now vs. A.I. as it was before online.

firing out of a treeline is a valid tactic now.

I allow grass to be turned off because it greatly affects client side performance.

I personally find that even with my machine, I lose too many frames and it feels sluggish.

I could always put in parameter in for the actual 3.05 release that can force a certain grass setting. I think that could be a pretty fair compromise.

Parameter settings would be:

Client Choice (Default)

No Grass (Terrain Grid 50)

Little Grass (Terrain Grid 35)

Medium Grass (Terrain Grid 25)

Full Grass (Terrain Grid 0)

For those who still care :p

pnum.jpg

You can now see how many players are on each side right in the bottom right of your screen.

Now to just release this as a tiny addon for ANY mission - and that would be great !

Now to just release this as a tiny addon for ANY mission - and that would be great !

For the server FPS to work in a little addon, there'd have to be a server-side addon I believe.

I still really have no clue how to make such addons work anyways, I think I tried it before and got confused lol.

Some "guru" can feel free to take the code I've written and convert it into an addon if they want.

So I got some reports that 3.04E is dickered beyond playability. Use at your own risk :)

Was testing 3.04F yesterday and it looks like it's actually coming along.

There were only a few minor issues spotted last night in testing.

Was testing 3.04F yesterday and it looks like it's actually coming along.

There were only a few minor issues spotted last night in testing.

:yay::yay::yay:

Yeah I'm going for a very stable "final" version, so I want to make sure everything is working good.