Sign in to follow this  
USSoldier11B

Where's avon? she's disappeared again.

I haven't seen Avon post for a while. It seems she has disappeared from the forum again. I fear that the Off Topic section is becoming grossly overloaded with testosterone laden topics. She is the only female forum member that I'm aware of. Without her to keep us in line I fear things will quickly get out of hand. tounge.gif

Could it be that our coveted OFP Mom is losing interest?

Avon plz come back! We miss you!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ April 27 2002,01:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I fear that the Off Topic section is becoming grossly overloaded with testosterone laden topics.<span id='postcolor'>

......and?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ April 27 2002,11:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Could it be that our coveted OFP Mom is losing interest?<span id='postcolor'>

So that means I'm not the only one.

I've noticed that most members hang out in the Off Topic section now. we must be getting bored. Why else would I have 500+ posts in one month? i'm just biding my time until new oxygen models or Resistance. Whichever comes first.

I once got about 1000 posts in a month.

I guess that's why they reset me.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 26 2002,12:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I once got about 1000 posts in a month.

I guess that's why they reset me.<span id='postcolor'>

yes but is there a real need to continue telling us how great a spammer and a poster you were i think ive read about 30 messages stating such a thing; smile.gif

no need to do that damage your latest posts are so thought provoking smile.gif

im sure avonlady said last time she was on that she was busy in reallife for a time and wouldnt be on so much atm.

that real life thing again...i keep hearing that everywhere...none of us would happen to know the meaning of that would we? perhaps you would like to share with the rest of the forum? tounge.gif

real life = everything non related to pc and net, i.e. feeding kids, earning a living, arguing with wife, doing dishes sad.gif etc etc etc

Indeed. I've been wondering what this "real life" is.

I guess all of my posts are thought provoking if you look at them the right way.

indeed but tasks that must be done nevertheless to allow me time on the internet without greiff and moaning from " er indoors".

and it will happen to most here over the years smile.gif

Screw real life, I'm going to get in my sports car and drive to the pub in St. Pierre. biggrin.gif

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ April 27 2002,13:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">real life = everything non related to pc and net, i.e.   feeding kids, earning a living, arguing with wife, doing dishes  sad.gif   etc etc etc<span id='postcolor'>

so, a hilandor doing dishes....once in a lifetime sight to see. tounge.gifbiggrin.gif

oh yes, regarding topic,

i guess Avon is busy these days...she said she does some volunteer work, so i guess this prevents her from coming here.

i asked her to send a mesage to us in case of her death or incapacitation, but i didn't hear anyone recieving message about it so i guess she's ok.

I think you are wrong about the "real life" thing, i think its this big thing with big legs and wings. Maybey thats the "sun" im not sure.

Well, maybe she has ties to the Israeli military. Planning the illegal invasions of Palestine?

hehhe

Just an idea, after seeing her signature and interest in this "game".

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, maybe she has ties to the Israeli military. Planning the illegal invasions of Palestine?<span id='postcolor'>

How about this?

Someone close to her was hurt and killed when some religious nutjob decided that people having coffee in a market derserve to die...

And then she has to come on here and see dumbass shit like THAT and finally got tired of it..

Just a thought...

And before you write back that you were just 'joking' look up the words tact and sensitivity in the dictionary.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 27 2002)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ April 27 2002,11:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Could it be that our coveted OFP Mom is losing interest?<span id='postcolor'>So that means I'm not the only one.<span id='postcolor'>

Start working something. Stop being pussy and do some real work. Snipe a few soldiers in St.Perrie. biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, maybe she has ties to the Israeli military. Planning the illegal invasions of Palestine?

<span id='postcolor'>

How can Israel illegally invade Palestine if there is no such place? tounge.gif