Sign in to follow this  
LetJimiTakeOver

Can someone recommend some good stealth missions?

I love being sneaky and stealthy but so far all I've seen are all guns blazing type missions.

I haven't come across a single stealth mission... Can you guys please recommend me a couple?

Please keep in mind that I don't have OA. And I don't mind downloading addons if they're required, as long as the mission is fun.

Thanks guys.

Edited by LetJimiTakeOver

there are a few missions from the SEAL Team SIX campaigns that are stealthy, but it is better to play the ACE versions, they are more immersive.

I love these sort of missions too. try out our stealth mission ..(definitely play it on veteran.) If you're discovered, sirens and flares go off and all hell brakes loose

I recommend flanking far right and go around waterside along the port. We made it extra difficult; but it has been done

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7862

for small-scale traditional OFP style coop try Thirsk Island - and VanhA's Mission Pack

... a variety of styles set on this matched pair (autumn and winter versions) of quality "Finland-style" islands. (with matching winter units and vehicles).

Theres a good mix of missions, but the best couple of "stealth" style missions I've played in ages were "co_02 Lens Flare" (sniper and his spotter and chased by bad doggies - brilliant!), and "co12_Howling" (We left the rest of the team at home and played this one with 2 players - infiltrate a camp in the middle of the night in the dark and the forest and the snow, while snipers with silencers pick you off time and time again - infuriatingly brilliant!)

Simple, straightforward, atmospheric missions with lots of quality little touches, from bad doggies to satellite views to arty... best fun I've had since OFP... (and no OA required)...

B

Edited by Bushlurker

The Operation Cobalt campaign has at least one excellent stealth mission. Your small team is tasked to find documents that are some where in Chenarus. This mission, like the rest of this campaign was an absolute blast!

for small-scale traditional OFP style coop try Thirsk Island - and VanhA's Mission Pack

... a variety of styles set on this matched pair (autumn and winter versions) of quality "Finland-style" islands. (with matching winter units and vehicles).

Theres a good mix of missions, but the best couple of "stealth" style missions I've played in ages were "co_02 Lens Flare" (sniper and his spotter and chased by bad doggies - brilliant!), and "co12_Howling" (We left the rest of the team at home and played this one with 2 players - infiltrate a camp in the middle of the night in the dark and the forest and the snow, while snipers with silencers pick you off time and time again - infuriatingly brilliant!)

Simple, straightforward, atmospheric missions with lots of quality little touches, from bad doggies to satellite views to arty... best fun I've had since OFP... (and no OA required)...

B

Thanks alot for the recommendation Bushlurker. Going to give these a blast with a friend tonight :cool: