Tankbuster

Editing, Expanding and Modifying Domination

The actual crate type doesn't influence it's contents, don't forget. They are done by the weaponcargoscripts.

Can someone help me out? Previously a script was posted to fade the vehicle markers from 1.0 to 0.5 when they were disabled/destroyed. With the new 2.57 and change in variables, it has stopped working and I can't seem to get it going again.

Script: (x_client\x_marker.sqf)

X_XMarkerVehicles = {

_rem = [];

{

if (!isNull _x) then {

_m = _x getVariable "d_marker";

_m setMarkerPosLocal (getPosASL _x);

if (d_v_marker_dirs) then {

_m setMarkerDirLocal (direction _x)

};

if (!canMove _x) then {

_m setMarkerAlphaLocal 0.5;

} else {

_m setMarkerAlphaLocal 1.0;

};

};

if (isNull _x || !alive _x) then {_rem set [count _rem, _x]};

sleep 0.03;

} forEach d_marker_vecs;

if (count _rem > 0) then {

for "_i" from 0 to count _rem - 1 do {

_m = (_rem select _i) getVariable "d_marker";

_m setMarkerAlphaLocal 0.0;

sleep 0.03;

};

d_marker_vecs = d_marker_vecs - _rem;

};

};

So, I just need help changing the variables to the new GVARs.

The actual crate type doesn't influence it's contents, don't forget. They are done by the weaponcargoscripts.

Again another Gem,

Thanks TB, Now I am looking for that to modify.

I have the M14 EBR from Robert Hammer(what a beautiful weapon) and need to add ammo to that crate\script.

Thanks peeps.

This really is an awesome forum for help.

Again another Gem,

Thanks TB, Now I am looking for that to modify.

x_client\x_weaponcargo_oa.sqf or x_weaponcargo_oa_ace.sqf depending on whether or not you use ACE. Also, there are different files for the ranked versions below those if you happen to use ranked.

I've searched through this thread quite a bit and i can seem to find a solution. Is there an array with the vehicles that can be lifted by lift choppers? If so what script file is it in. Or is it handled some other way? Any help would be appreciated.

I've searched through this thread quite a bit and i can seem to find a solution. Is there an array with the vehicles that can be lifted by lift choppers? If so what script file is it in. Or is it handled some other way? Any help would be appreciated.

i_client.sqs

d_helilift1_types

Modify the one u are using.

Mine is

case (__OAVer): {

["M1133_MEV_EP1","HMMWV_DES_EP1","HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1","MTVR_DES_EP1","HMMWV_Ambulance_DES_EP1","ACE_MTVRRepair_DES_EP1","ACE_MTVRReammo_DES_EP1","ACE_MTVRRefuel_DES_EP1","LandRover_CZ_EP1","HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1","MtvrSupply_DES_EP1","M119_US_EP1","HMMWV_M998_crows_M2_DES_EP1","HMMWV_M1151_M2_DES_EP1","HMMWV_TOW_DES_EP1","HMMWV_MK19_DES_EP1"]

};

Just paying it forward for all the help I got.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

x_client\x_weaponcargo_oa.sqf or x_weaponcargo_oa_ace.sqf depending on whether or not you use ACE. Also, there are different files for the ranked versions below those if you happen to use ranked.

And Again Strikor, you are a fine person.

Thanks for that.

Fiddling with the loadouts in there now as I type this thank you.

Cheers.

Edited by Styxx42
wording

i_client.sqs

d_helilift1_types

Modify the one u are using.

Thank you very much styxx42!! Much appreciated!

Thank you very much styxx42!! Much appreciated!

Seriously, don't mention it.

The people here have been so fantastic, it is the least I could do.

Just wondering...

How do you fix the landing on a sloped surface bug for the parachute and how do you fix the non complete on the scud launcher side mission?

The scud launcher mission is busted because the AI around it see it as enemy and so kill it the moment they see it.

LOL I wonder how that could be?

In v2.22 of Domination for OA the dismounting from parachuting is bad. How can I fix that?

@Tankbuster: Played the scud side mission today, but on latest beta. Unsure if the mission was edited in any way. It was at the pond, so most AI was without weapons after a swim. But I didn't see anyone going hostile at the launcher, I had to do that part myself.

I think what might have happened is the hostiles spawned in the drink and lost their weapons before they had a chance to attack the scud.

Note that my experience is only with the TT version - we use a config replacement addon to put the troops, scud (and the L39) on the guer side.

I am having trouble with the latest version of Domi. Basically the radio tower at main target will not blow up. The only editing I have done is add some assets and enable them to respawn. Any idea's?

I don't use the latest Domination, so don't know if there's a problem with it, but I should still ask; What are you using to blow it up? I find 3 simultaneous explodes does the trick.

I think what might have happened is the hostiles spawned in the drink and lost their weapons before they had a chance to attack the scud.

Note that my experience is only with the TT version - we use a config replacement addon to put the troops, scud (and the L39) on the guer side.

Yes i also have this problem i try to blow it up but it justs doesn't work even tried pushing it out of the water to no eval is there a way to either bypass or skip the misson i know the misson says we need to take it out b4 it launches and if we don't how long does it take for it to fail?

Yes i also have this problem i try to blow it up but it justs doesn't work even tried pushing it out of the water to no eval is there a way to either bypass or skip the misson i know the misson says we need to take it out b4 it launches and if we don't how long does it take for it to fail?

I'll send you my file for that mission (I moved the mission so the vehicle doesn't spawn in the lake) and the guerilla replacement addon. Maybe that will fix it. My

Hi guys,

I'm using the domination ace wounds 2.57 version and some of the guys that are playing are getting concussion effects (blurry vision, blackouts) when shooting AT.

Also people who are flying the a10's and apache's are getting these effects together with g-forces, which is normal because of the crew protective gear in ace.

So I was wondering, is protective gear enabled by default in some of the unit classes? Basically I just want to know if the Pilot, AT units in the US Army faction already have crewprotection enabled by default or if I have to enable it by doing [_unit, true] call ACE_fnc_setCrewProtection

> Hmmm I realized that this is maybe more an ace question than a domination one :) I'll ask in the other forum

Edited by dikkeduif

Hello guys I wanted to say thank you to you all as this thread has been a great help over the last few days as I converted Domination 2.54 from Arrowhead over to Chernarus and added the BAF guys as the player/playable units, as I'm trying to get it as a British forces domination for use by a small group.

I have ran into a few snags and have some general questions I hope you would be kind enough to help me with.

The problems I have are, main missions work fine and I have the side missions activating (destroy the bank in Chernogorsk for example) but no markers appear on the map. All I did was delete the contents of "x_missions\moa" and pasted the contents of the side missions from another domination mission "co40_Domination_2_11A2_West_R.Chernarus" into the moa folder is that the problem?

The final problem I have for now is that, I read in this thread how to turn Revive into the AI version but where do I look and what would I need to change so that the recruitable units are BAF soldiers?

As for general questions I have seen that the Ambient civilian module works in domination however I also see what I think is the code to spawn civilians at the mission targets within domination itself, I'm curious as to how I can activate it.

My final question is can the Ambient Combat Manager work in domination? As I would like players to maybe come across other British forces so they feel they are actually part of a larger conflict.

Thanks for any help.

Regards Hawk.

I'd like to know how to create a 4th teleport option. I have a Chopper Service area up North and I'd like to be able to make a teleport area there. I want it to be like the flag at base with all the options.

Also I know there is a FARP option available in Domination, but I don't know how to activate it. How can I make it work?

@Hawk- There is something in the i_server on civs, but I don't see the ability to activate.

@ Carl & Tankbuster - I personally got in and just changed the location of the spawn point for the scud mission. I'm still waiting for it to pop up so I can see if the new spawn point will move it far enough away from the drink to make it work.

@ Hawk - Obviously I'm really new to all this so take it with a grain of salt. TMK, those particular missions (blow up bank or ball-bearing towers or whatnot) use the "ObjectID" criteria. Thus you would need to redefine the listed object id with the correct id of the building you want as the target. If your problem is only that you aren't getting markers but you still find and can blow up the building, I don't know what is going on.

@ Dark - Yes, I have the same questions about FARPs. I've got a PBO of a really nice FARP setup but haven't had the time to tear into it and see how it works (let alone ask the author if I can pull it out and use it). They also have a really cool loading/unloading & c130 script (that I have received permission to extract) but it's really intertwined...

I don't use the latest Domination, so don't know if there's a problem with it, but I should still ask; What are you using to blow it up? I find 3 simultaneous explodes does the trick.

Totally worth it though for the new variable respawn times alone.

I've done so much work on 2.29, there's no going back.

---------- Post added at 00:16 ---------- Previous post was at 00:14 ----------

@ Carl & Tankbuster - I personally got in and just changed the location of the spawn point for the scud mission. I'm still waiting for it to pop up so I can see if the new spawn point will move it far enough away from the drink to make it work.

You know you can rig the order of side missions in x_missions/x_sidemissionsetup.sqf

---------- Post added at 00:19 ---------- Previous post was at 00:16 ----------

(the scud sidemission) b4 it launches and if we don't how long does it take for it to fail?

900 seconds plus a random 100 seconds.

Is there anyway that xeno will allow us access to the satellite scrip written by Vienna for use in are own missions. As its done through script and not addons. I would love to be able to do this in my own missions.

is there anyway i can enable radar in the ah11's and a10?