Sign in to follow this  
DeclaredEvol

Once more 24 Hour Cycle script [HELP]

Originally, I had figured out the code back in 09. And once more I have had to reformat my computer, so I need to get peoples help on doing this day and night cycle script. I am sure people have been able to do this on their own, but I am a noob to scripting. I don't know very much, but I know enough to get by with your help. My objective is to make a survival map for the Force Recon marines of the 17 Marine Expeditionary Unit. In which, you are surrounded by enemy patrols all across Sahrani [CAA1 Project] and unfortunately supposed to take out each town without avoiding injury or death. The point of this mission is to simulate a training stage that our Navy Seals, SAS, and Force Recon marines do through at a certain point of their qualifications. The team is given 6 mountain bikes, one small MH-6 Little Bird, US Basic Weapons, US Special Weapons, and a US Launchers crate. The mission uses the Armanent System and the CBA Bonus Pack. A few extra things such as Black ops & Mercs but not much else. I give credit to the UPSMON Urban Patrol Script for using random and dynamic enemy patrols across the island. Well anyways, cutting down to the chase. I just need help putting together the Day and Night cycle script that loops until the mission ends.

your looking for skiptime but looping at what intervals ?

Alright guys it took me two days and two nights to finally get a script built up for this. For some reason the game was just skipping straight to the time or changing the AccTime for the Game Speed. Anyways, here is the script I have put together.

while {true}

do {

timeIdx = time;

endIdx = timeIdx+60;

while { timeIdx < endIdx }

do{

timeIdx = time;

};

skipTime .00333;

};

};

Alright guys it took me two days and two nights to finally get a script built up for this. For some reason the game was just skipping straight to the time or changing the AccTime for the Game Speed. Anyways, here is the script I have put together.

while {true}

do {

timeIdx = time;

endIdx = timeIdx+60;

while { timeIdx < endIdx }

do{

timeIdx = time;

};

skipTime .00333;

};

};

you need a pause in the loop to slow it down...