Sign in to follow this  
bigshot

OA's Mountain Warfare Mission

Anyone know where I can find the .pbo file so I can edit this default warfare mission?...I haven't noticed it in any of the usual places.

Thanks

.\Expansion\AddOns\missions_e.pbo

yea, i did look there previously however even though that file is about 46mb in size it only un-pbo's 2 tiny files...neither of which are missions...hmm

**EDIT - nevermind...had to update the cpbo compiler :-)

Thank you!

Edited by BigShot

I like Moutain Warfare a lot.

I am much into the Vanilla Game and No-mods games because it's enough possibilities and complexity for me - I don't have the time to play nowadays too often. But also I want OA to be left open for beginners, so I mostly play online and like others to join without problems.

I played OF intensenly since 2001, Arma1 and Arma2 ...

The crowning of BIS games was the BWmod cti (for OFP) for me ... ever since unreached!

My moutain warfare question: Anybody ever managed to command as a commander?

LOL ... yeah, I answer myself after only 8 months? .... you gotta press control and space to get into commander mode.

I am still interested in getting more special infos for this mission: How to change the functionality of the towns ... I know you can set their qualities like defense or income ... but how?

"With the HC Bar enabled, right-click on a captured town's Depot and select City Menu. You can click on the icons to set the town's preference toward supplies (more income earned) or defenses (larger garrison and more defense teams). A garrison is a team of soldiers that will occupy static defenses in the town. If a town is captured the garrison will attempt to recapture it. It is a good idea to set town's on the border of your territory to a high defensive value." Taken from http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Warfare_2_Manual