Sign in to follow this  
simo1000RR

@BENNY ,creator of warfare benny edition.

hi BENNY, well i hope u see this so u can answer my question. i was playing ur map " warfare" and i like the color filter option that u have implemented there " FX1-FX2-FX3....FX5" but i was wondering if its possible to make that color effect permnant ingame so that i can always have that effect on other map ? is there a way that i can somehow edit a file or smothing ? let me know .

( the one i like is FX5)

thanx in advance.

Just send him a PM instead of opening a new thread. /facepalm

:torture:

reason i didnt ask him straight through PM is that i dont know his user/forum name . i was playing the map on a server last night ( hotshot server) and the guys there ushered me to ask here in the forum .

reason i didnt ask him straight through PM is that i dont know his user/forum name

Don't worry about the wrong thread issue and welcome to the forums. Asking questions is what a forum is good for. I haven't played the Benny edition, and you'll most likely get a proper answer from the author soon. Meanwhile:

Yes, you may alter the color filter with scripting, but only in a mission you have made yourself in the editor. There's an editing section in these forums, where people will be more than happy to get you started with such a script. Or write one for you, if you are lucky. Altering the default setting in the entire game is also possible, but that's a rather advanced thing to do, so let's leave that shall we?

reason i didnt ask him straight through PM is that i dont know his user/forum name . i was playing the map on a server last night ( hotshot server) and the guys there ushered me to ask here in the forum .

Benny maybe? Seriously you should do some searching before posting. :(

And i doubt that he comes here to answer this, he barely has time to answer the Warfare mission thread, in the user missions forum. (hint!)

Edited by Vixente

reason i didnt ask him straight through PM is that i dont know his user/forum name.

Oh for f*^%s sake! Epic fail on SO many levels. I vote for involuntary euthanasia to increase the general IQ level!

Oh for f*^%s sake! Epic fail on SO many levels. I vote for involuntary euthanasia to increase the general IQ level!

Kremator for president! Heck, Kremator for boss in UN the next decade!