Sign in to follow this  
dkraver

ARMA 2:OA Expansion Manager

Tried doing a search for this but nothing related came up.

Im having a lot of trouble using this. When i have two mods needing each other it has a bad habit of deactivating one of them on start up.

Example: I have a CBA mod folder and install another addon mod folder that needs the CBA files. When i enable the new addon mod in the manager and restart the game, the game has disabled the CBA folder.

When i then enables the CBA mod in the manager and restarts again the addon mod is disabled :confused:

Anyone else having the same problem?? and figured out a solution??

Sure it a bug?

One of our unit is having the exact same trouble!

Use a 3rd party mod launcher tbh! :)

using -mod= commandline ?, if so it will atm. disable the UI modmanager completely

Go with Dwardens solution and use the commandline mod activation as well as ensuring you have the latest CBA files as that was a problem I was having.

Problem with using the -mod= thing is you need a icon for each possible combination you wanna play with. While the ingame modmanager you only need one and a restart....

If it worked...............

Problem with using the -mod= thing is you need a icon for each possible combination you wanna play with.

Again!-most mod launchers allow multiply mod configurations!

Only one icon needed! ;)

Hi,

I launched a add-on via " -mod=", and then deleted it, but its entry still appear in Expansions menu. As I can delete the entry?