Sign in to follow this  
Darkguerilla

Question regarding Domination ACE v3.70

I've got these questions for Xeno.

I've been editing v3.70 of Domination to create a version for TheMedicStation.net. I have been asked to make it possible to parachute from the base flagpole as in ACE it seems this was disabled. Is there a way I can turn it on? Also 3.70 doesn't allow teleporting to Base. Is there a way to enable this feature as well? I also wish to be able to create multiple spawn points, but I don't have the knowledge on how to do this. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Good questions, have you sent him a pm pointing him to this post,

might give him a quicker heads up for his help.

I've sent him PMs and have posts in this forum and the ArmAHolic forum.

Still waiting for a reply.

You know what I might be able to answer your question, not sure but I can make some suggestions,

I have edited domination and evolution blue before so I have an idea and know my way around

the files but Im o scripteror coder, I just know a few things and know how to edit but based on your question:

I have been asked to make it possible to parachute from the base flagpole as in ACE it seems this was disabled

If I remember correctly there is a Halo option in the mission, if so, in the editor move the marker for the Halo.

to edit the mission you will ahve to go into the MP mission editor, and edited the mission with

vanilla arma or you will corrupt the mission you may know this already.

as for your other question:

Also 3.70 doesn't allow teleporting to Base.

Hmm I forget the version I was editing but you are able to teleport to the base,

whats different about 3.70?

Isn't there a mobile spawn in the mission where you can pickup the infantry carrier

and bring it to where ever, adn thats your spawn point, and then if its

destroyed you will spawn back to base?

No the HALO from base aka (Choose Parachute Location) is no longer working period. Hasn't been there even before I started editing. Also if I can get it to work again I will remove the time limit so they can do it whenever.

Same as above with teleporting to base off of an MHQ. It hasn't been there even before I edited it.

Your thinking of one of the other probably earlier versions. These problems still exhist.

I figured out how to turn the Parajumping back on, but I still haven't got the teleport to base part yet.