Sign in to follow this  
granQ

Swedish Forces Pack

Hey guys, I just downloaded the SFP - Final Version on Armaholic and I noticed that there are tons of missing textures, this includes all textures on the Drakens, the fighter pilot's oxygen mask is missing a texture, the AK5c's are missing their optics, the UH-1B interior textures are missing, you cannot enter the Bell 206, and the Gotland sub causes a CTD if you try to use it. This is just some of the stuff I've noticed! Thanks!

sorry, didn't know arma3 would come so soon, so basicly we just stopped everything for arma2. Released everything as it was.. and moved on.

Arma3 is so much better and more fun for a addon maker with all the new possibilities.

Hey guys, I just downloaded the SFP - Final Version on Armaholic and I noticed that there are tons of missing textures, this includes all textures on the Drakens, the fighter pilot's oxygen mask is missing a texture, the AK5c's are missing their optics, the UH-1B interior textures are missing, you cannot enter the Bell 206, and the Gotland sub causes a CTD if you try to use it. This is just some of the stuff I've noticed! Thanks!

So is the latest release unplayable? May you post some screenshots of errors?

Sure, I'll post some screenshots, give me some time. I'll start with what I already know, and then I'll test some additional stuff.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

UPDATE - Ok, so I did some more testing, if you try to start up as any of the JAS39's you'll have a CTD. Furthermore the models do not show up if you place empty ones

http://s1122.photobucket.com/user/gabravo/library/ <---Photos uploaded here.....

Edited by gabravo2005

Getting CTD's with SFP islands and vehicles - imo a bad move to release SFP in this stage as final and run away just because of the A3 Alpha.

Some textures in Strf 90 series others are missing,and a lot of Vehicles don`t work in the editor (game go to the desktop)

Edited by Akab

I always liked SFP, but i seems this final release is indeed a bit buggy.

Are you sure you released the right files? As it seems a lot of vehicles simply don't have a model. Mainly the aircraft are missing models. This includes the gripens which where present in earlier releases.

Yes it is in fact very buggy, pretty much the best vehicles don't work and there are a lot of errors, and the link does not work!

sorry, didn't know arma3 would come so soon, so basicly we just stopped everything for arma2. Released everything as it was.. and moved on.

There's your explanation. Though things appear to be half finished in the A3 version as well.

But i would much rather a version without stuff than one one which constantly CTD's and has broken features (marksmen class unusuable, sometimes CTD's with vehicles missing textures etc)