Sign in to follow this  
granQ

Swedish Forces Pack

Love sfp as always.

Just a few thing I noticed

-The armed viggens have a weird texture error on the wing that dosnt show the central part of the wing just control panel textures for some reason...

-All the viggens are missing a face in the tail so you can see straight through the plane..

-The two seater viggens have the rear cockpit canopy raise out of the seat when the engine is turned on

-I think all the SK-60's have gunpods in pilot view...

Thats all I can remember for the time being.

Great stuff keep it up!

Oh yeah when I use the switch on driver controls in the s tank My guy gets frozen mid air and the tank drives of and I cant do anything..... The body and track also have shome weird issues..

yeah the viggen got screwed up because one modeller started work on new textures and stuff but well, "version mix up". It will be fixed.

The other bugs I wasn't aware of, will check them out later today I hope.. anyway, biggest fix will be of Sturkö, thanks to Old Bear :)

http://anrop.se/forum/attachments/new_textures.jpg

EDIT. OH and wolf, the sk60 is just one model.. just using hidden parts of the model ;)

Edited by granQ

This is a hotfix of last week release, a big big thanks to Old Bear that made this possible and made the new textures for Sturkö. Some other fixes include the AJ 37 fighter yet.

THIS VERSION REALLY REALLY REQUIRES COMBINDED OPERATIONS.

http://anrop.se/hosted/sfp/sfp_public1_2_hotfix.zip

SFP updated on Six Updater to 1.2 hotfix

sent 69.90M bytes received 361.75K bytes 624.59K bytes/sec

total size is 622.63M speedup is 8.86

Im very impressed with the new changes. The island is very nice and has so much potential. It feels like Sweden in real (I live in Sweden) and it gives a great feeling playing there. The difference is huge thank you very much .:)

is it correct that the missile patrol boat ( 81 ) has only static weapons

the whole 1981 is considered "preview", focus been on completing 2015, now we starting the 1981 "for real", making missions and stuff. The missile boat will have its weapons (they are already configed) when we feel the interior is ok :)

What it will for sure have is the missiles + cannon, however we want depth charges and esp torpedoes, still looking for solutions there.

If you guys make missions, or send us your old ones so we can convert them, we will spend less time making missions and more time making addons.

Hello,

I am glad to see a SFP mod to Arma 2 & OA, I come to think about something when I tried the Strv 103 or S-Tank in the 1980 mod of the mod.

The Strv 103 used its suspension to put itself into firing position, a common tank tactic was to deploy themselves into hull-down firing positions. This tank could be even more interesting if you lads managed to get how Mod maker Waterhiro got his Asian MBT tank packs to tilt and use its suspension. I link you to the authors mod, download it, test the tanks and you see what I mean. :)

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13456

Keep up the great work guys

shilka

What it will for sure have is the missiles + cannon, however we want depth charges and esp torpedoes, still looking for solutions there.

I fear that for getting the RBS missiles to be fired from the weapon ports and the torpedoes you need some kind of scripts

GNAT, with help of mandoble, has a couple of scripts for missile positioning after firing that could be very useful

Unfortunately the fried eventhandles fails to work in some cases.

For the torpedoes either you use mando missiles or you set a civilian torpedo shaped vehicle that targets enemy ships and blows itself when near the set target (like BIS tomahawk missile located in Arma 2 air2.pbo)

mankyle, thanks for the idea, that might work perfect :)

Mandoble, great scripts btw.. and no the viggen, well it could use a lot of same weapons, during 1981 used mostly more or less dumb weapons. Bombs and rockets, as well as the "harpoon" (anti shipping) missile Rb 04.

I would love to use mandole missiles, also for the RBS 70 (laser guided anti air).. but so far we been happy with the normal stuff.

Well, if you send me the list of weapon names that you currently use in the Viggen or that you plan to use (and their NATO equivalent meanings) as well as the parent class for the Viggens (I guess you have a Viggen base class), then I can create the corresponding mma setups in less than 30 mins.

Sadly your current pack is too big for my A2 disk, so I cannot figure out the weapon manes by myself. Also, as far as I remember Viggen was Skyflash (SARH) compatible, similar to Sparrow: Fire, keep the lock all the time, pray for the enemy not activating ECM, but on the other hand averagely resistant to dropped countermeasures.

Yes, Skyflash was used in sweden when the Viggen wes introduced (J35 Draken used Skyflash) so JA37 could probably use it aswell, however i have never heard that it was used on Viggen since AIM9 Sidewinder was puchased at the same time, and that was defenitly used on JA37 Viggen.

edit, i just found some notes that the JA37 Viggen wich aquired a radar lock on a SR71 Blackbird was armed with Skyflash.

and also found other sources that confirms it.

Rb71 (as Skyflash was named in sweden) was used on Viggen.

Edited by the_shadow

Yep, there were two main variants, ground attack (AJ37) and interceptor (JA37). The AJ37 was able to carry sidewinder missiles, the JA37 was able of 2 Skyflash + 4 sidewinders or 4 AMRAAM + 2 sidewinders.

i will PM you tomorrow with all classnames and description.

Released 1.3 (aka 13th of may version).

So many fixes, sturkö island is getting ready still some work on the custom objects.

Its just.. "Check it out", it comes with several missions and there is an dedicated server running for it, aswell plenty of coop and pvp during the week on other servers.

SFP isn't done, but its getting more solid for sure :)

SFP 1.3

SFP Mod updated on Six Update Network: http://updater.dev-heaven.net/mods/show/52e055c4-342e-11e0-a38e-001517bd964c

244 MB delta

sent 244.64M bytes received 661.27K bytes 686.15K bytes/sec

total size is 749.16M speedup is 3.05

BTW - you're still using v1 signatures, perhaps for future release you could sign v2?

hm, sure thing.. just need to look into that...

edit. And thanks for the six update btw :)

Awsome mod guys, manny new bugs to fix tho but its awsome!

@granQ,

I've found the 1.3 version needs ACRE, but if I don't use ACRE, how disable it?

i had the same problem, just disable the pbo´s and it works fine. One bug that really "bugs" me out ;C is when i use this mod the screen darkens, i remember there was a similar bug with the MaxxPro addon so maybe the creator of that addon can help us with that.

Edited by Due-_-