Sign in to follow this  
granQ

Swedish Forces Pack

NOTE: i'm not developing this mod but I gave you the newest beta b/c no one from anrop.se had put up a link so its not me you should thank :)

Great mod! Great sounds THX! good luck for you and your team !

some bugs with the MOA adjustmengt shooting of the sniper rifle(PSG 90;AG 90A)

For example: The distance between you and your target about 500m. I used the

PSG90 ( zeroing range is 300m )and adjust MOA to 9.(MOA 9=500M) .SHOOTING! but i

found the bullet drop at the spot of 300M. Whatever adjust the MOA to 9 or 14 or 32

the bullet still drop at the spot of 300M(zeroing range). I am wondering ~~~~

Released new version, from 1.1 to 1.2.. only took 6 months, ups.. sorry :p

Anyway, check first post for more details.

Hi, on the 1St page you should also say that it requires the OA/CO to work. Let's C ya

Hi, on the 1St page you should also say that it requires the OA/CO to work. Let's C ya

ah thank you.. the shells for the cv90 is working (not sure if they did in the last release ) ;)

Thanx for new version!

Some errors that were found after quick overview: groups of 2015 swedish troops are under res side after placement (units are colored green and if you click at any of them the first available unit from the res side will appear instead of it). And soviet marines have some bugs.

Thanx for new version!

Some errors that were found after quick overview: groups of 2015 swedish troops are under res side after placement (units are colored green and if you click at any of them the first available unit from the res side will appear instead of it). And soviet marines have some bugs.

thanks for that, i don't use the groups so often so haven't thought about it.

Seeing you are russian, if you know some russians that would like to help out making russians missions/models we would love it. Spetznatz on sabotage missions, invasion (naval, or airborne) is the primary focus..

we also looking for russian players that want to play "pvp" with ACRE, us speaking Swedish and russians in Russian.. for more immersive games :)

Found some more errors in 1981 units:

error "cannot load texture sfp_tgb\tgb13\data\tgb11_main_as.paa"

antennas and some interior details in TGB 1111 are untextured

TGB 40 trucks have untextured wheels and some suspension parts.

I found that the 2015 guys with green camo has some issues with the faces. (You can se through them at some parts)

just to clarify..

IKV91 is not a tank, and should never be used or treated as one..

it´s a infantry support vehicle, or if you rather like, a self propelled anti tank cannon..

it has very weak armour, it has a gun that fires HEAT, HE or smoke, and it floats..

proper missions for it is supporting infantry assaults (knocking out enemy MG nests and so on) or flanking "hit and run" tactics where it uses it´s mobility to attack from positions not thought possible.

but it´s no where a tank, even if it might look like on.

oh, and btw.. most bugs are known.

especially in the 1981 part as it´s a preview and still work in progress.

missing textures and such are known.

Found some more errors in 1981 units:

error "cannot load texture sfp_tgb\tgb13\data\tgb11_main_as.paa"

antennas and some interior details in TGB 1111 are untextured

TGB 40 trucks have untextured wheels and some suspension parts.

yeah the 1981 is "preview".. only the 2015 is considered somewhat "done", still bugs left. 1981 we haven't started to test in the team yet.

And I notice there is a big island inplanted in your pack, but it is still WIP, right?

By the way, the rifles in the 81 units missed the recoil, and it's ironsights seems too close to eye.

I've checked out the island, pretty huge :) but my FPS are getting very low on it?

yeah well, for me its great FPS, but if you try to fly it drops down to 1-2 fps (at best)... which make you think something with view distance and its too many objects.. BUT, check this out.

Place yourself as a soldier on ground, and let ai fly. Now you have good FPS but the plane is still acting like if its 3-4 fps.

Old Bear is currently looking on our source files and trying to find what it is. One thing that is different is that it ain't very smooth island, normally islands can have big height difference but they somewhat smooth. With Sturko we been trying to keep the land very rough, don't know if it could be that..

and yes the island is huge for being custom, Grip is doing the placement of things and we are getting there, but I want a better sat/ground textures. Miss OFP was much easier to make parking spaces and other details.

It must be something with the terrain grid or something like that. At first flight I though the culprit may be the woods, but the fps remained low when I turned to the sea... so it must be something else.

As granQ has said I had started working on the textures, but I believe that the issues I had also experienced : low PFS and freezes are related to problems in the map construction structure. I hope I can deliver soon an enhanced terrain to the Sturko Team.

Edited by Old Bear

@Old Bear, if you pull this off you´re my hero :) started with "sturko 0.00001" back in the ArmA1 days (actually none of the original work is left in there, not even hightmap) but hit my head so hard against the wall trying to get good satmaps i actually gave up modding for a year.

Ask granQ if he has received my last PM ^^.

yeah big thanks to Old Bear :)

thanks to that, that the island is more proper I guess we will release a new SFP version soon included with some other bug fixes :)