Sign in to follow this  
SGT. Armstrong

Operation flashpoint vs pokemon?

I was wondering through a google.com search for anti Pokemon sites and games when I popped up to this "anti" anti pokemon site (someone who hates anti pokemon sites) and there was a section on it about "Pokemon vs the world" and there was things like "Pokemon vs Dragonball Z", "Pokemon vs Digimon" (OH PLEASE!!!!!!! how many sites are based on this?) "Pokemon vs James Bond" but the one that caught my eye was "Pokemon vs OFP". I looked at it and I couldn't believe how pathetic this really is!! He/She mademup this story that a war between the US and Pokemon was caused by a Pikachu zapping and accidentally killing the US president and the US was was so outraged that they went to war with Pokemon, but seeming as the sad pokemon ass-kisser He/She was the pokemon always won every batlle against the US and eventually evacuated.

This is a load of BULLS**T! Pokemon wouldn't stand a chance against the US army because:

A) US supersonic jets could easily outfly/outmanouver flying pokemon because Jets are too fast for them to attack.

B) Infantry would use machine guns, assault rifles, etc to kill the litlle pokemon.

C) Tanks are far more bigger and heavier than the big armored pokemon and the tanks would penetrate holes into a pokemon's armor or crush them.

D) Snipers can kill pokemon with ease and the pokemon wouldn't ever know where they are.

So there is my proof that Pokemon CANNOT!! win the US army and if all else fails we have Nukes at our diposal hehehe...... : mad.gifmad.gif

yeah, bring on

"OPERATION: WAR ON POKEMON"!!!

that would rule.

1: 9 o' clock Pikachu, 500

1: 2, target Pikachu

2: Pikachu is history

OMFG take your Ridlin and calm down there boy. What exactly does this have to do with OFP? If anywhere why don't you post your ramblings in offtopic where they belong. This is a discussion board for OFP, not to serve some prepubescent kid's need for attention. You, your topics and your esclamation points are starting to annoy me and everyone else. Please try to make factfull and relevent conversation here. Everything else should go to offtopic if anywhere.

COLINMAN

Sgt. Armstrong why don't you stop posting the moronic threads like this one and "How do you post photos ?".

SGT. Armstrong please refrain from posting nonsensical topics like this one, thanx smile.gif

Closing.