Sign in to follow this  
sick1

[CAMP] Operational Detachment Delta

@sick1

Thank you for update.

I need to ask: I try to add these weapons ("RH_m60e4acog""RH_m60e4elcan""RH_m60e4eotech""RH_mk43acog""RH_mk43elcan"

"RH_mk43eotech") but i get an error :no entry for these weapons,which is odd because in the description file the RH_m60e4 and RH_mk43 already exist.

Explanation{{ i wrote this lines in the description file::

class RH_m60e4 { count = 50; };

class RH_m60e4acog { count = 50; }; [added by me]

class RH_m60e4elcan { count = 50; }; [added by me]

class RH_m60e4eotech { count = 50; }; [added by me]

class RH_mk43 { count = 50; };

class RH_mk43acog { count = 50; }; [added by me]

class RH_mk43elcan { count = 50; }; [added by me]

class RH_mk43eotech { count = 50; }; [added by me]

@sick1

Thank you for update.

I need to ask: I try to add these weapons ("RH_m60e4acog""RH_m60e4elcan""RH_m60e4eotech""RH_mk43acog""RH_mk43elcan"

"RH_mk43eotech") but i get an error :no entry for these weapons,which is odd because in the description file the RH_m60e4 and RH_mk43 already exist.

try putting commas inbetween the strings. i.e

("RH_m60e4acog","RH_m60e4elcan","RH_m60e4eotech","RH_mk43acog","RH_mk43elcan","RH_mk43eotech")

I appreciate all the weapons you can choose from in the mission briefing (I played the ACE version), but its useless, as soon as you close the gear of one unit and open another, it is reset to the default gear. When starting the mission I always get the default gear, whatever I try.

The campaign is still playable, but seeing all the nice weapons in the briefing I had hoped to use something else than just a boring M4 all the time :(

In non ACE version all is ok, no reset to default weapons.

Awesome campaign; very enjoyable.

I'm having the same issue as Brainbug; I can see a full listing of weapons, but the inventory screen reverts back to the default as soon as it closes.

Any ideas?

Again, awesome.

It appears to be an ACE issue with the latest beta or something. I checked it with the latest version from armaholic and it worked.

Camp v1.6 non Ace. Mission On your on, extracion heli was in air no on ground but i order guy from my team to get in and heli land and wy escaped mission ends. :) Im not sure if this is a bug i play that mission only 1 time maybe something was wrong only this 1 time.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Im not sure but that guy from my team must survive or im wrong? If my teammate is dead mission will be failed-im nut sure for that. So even its a bug it is no big problem becose we must go to that heli with that guy who helped in escape [by destroing that bmp]

It appears to be an ACE issue with the latest beta or something. I checked it with the latest version from armaholic and it worked.

I can confirm this. I happen to have ACE stable 1.11 and the weapon revert doesn't happen with it. With the most recent ACE build it does.

I've only played the first mission and not even completed it yet, but I have to say the campaign has been very enjoyable so far. But there's one thing that I just hate.

I got as far as finding the informant in the mosque. His bodyguard shot me, but I survived and shot him, and a stray bullet killed the informant, resulting in mission failure and loss of mission save files. I didn't like the idea of starting the mission over so I just quit the game. Suggestion: mission failure would result in save/load/revert menu.

Also, the first time I saw those PMCs near warehouse, I didn't know they were hostile. Would've been nice to have something in briefing that would've clarified they're enemies.

Edited by Janat

When are the older campaigns going to be upgraded to OA, I thought they'd me done by now?

I can't speak for sick1, but I can tell you this: it takes a long, long time. My campaign took forever to come out partly because OA was released when I was about 75% done. After taking a break from developing my campaign so I can play with OA, I decided to port it over to the new expansion. That took forever...especially going in to add the new gameplay features, replacing addons with the expansion models, then play testing everything only to find the game is unbalanced because of the new features, so then restructuring it to make it all work.

Its not as easy as opening up the mission files and replacing this with that. It takes time. Also, keep in mind we don't get paid to do this. I myself have a full time job, full time in school, and have a social life keeping me busy, this is just a hobby.

I'm looking forward to sick1's re-releases as much as anybody, but please understand it takes time...

Yes I will be updating my previous campaigns. When I get some free time soon;)

Stunning Work. Top Atmosphere and an exciting "Inside the Story" Feeling. Congrats! :)

Amazing campaign so far! The missions are soo long lol!

Edited by TG_bigboss

ACE version of campaign has some issues in coop, after certain triggers entire team ends up playing with team leader (literally everyone is controling the same character). Happens both on first and second mission, didn't go further. Any ideas?

I replayed this campaign once again! ;-) Just to say thank you for your great work! You ported ArmA 2 on totaly another level... Had a great time playing your campaigns...