Sign in to follow this  
Wicca

[Script] Veichle and player ratio

Hello.

Im wondering if anyone is able to create a mission script, that enables the veichles to spawn in as more player join.

To avoid veichles that was meant for a 100 players, to be left for only 10 people.

// Wicca out

Thanks, ill forward it to some of my guys.

Cool to see other norwegians:)

Bump.

Could do with some help connecting the dots:D

<aside>

It's important you spell properly. I appreciate that English isn't your first language and I'm not having a dig at your attempt at this language, but here's the main reason... search.

If you solve this problem, people who come along in the future with the same problem will go to the search page and type in "vehicle and player ratio" but this thread won't come up in search results because you misspelled it.

Looking at how you typed the word, it's obviously wrong, but you typed it that way *twice. You need to take more care.

Edited by Tankbuster
* three times.

If you solve this problem, people who come along in the future with the same problem will go to the search page and type in "vehicle and player ratio" but this thread won't come up in search results because you misspelled it.

hehe, thanks for the laugh, needed it this Monday! :p:D

hehe, thanks for the laugh, needed it this Monday! :p:D

Well, yes. I can see the comedy and I note you didn't comment on how utterly rubbish the search engine is here, but nevertheless, my point stands - users need to spell words, especially keywords, correctly.

Wow. Im new here, great welcome:P

Anyways. On topic.

Can anyone help me with this script?

OA co 05 Show Presence includes variable amounts of enemies based on squad size, that might be a good place to start.

Or you could just run a spawn script each time someone joined, but that's quite abuseable.

Perhaps just use mission params to set spawn size?

Thank you for your help. !