What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?

• The weapon sounds!
    • The vehicle sounds!
    • Environmental sounds!
    • Explosions, Soniccracks, Bullethits, the sound of danger!
    • The script features like the "distance sounds"!
    • Everything combined! The whole Mod itself is important.

Sorry for not reading through all 688 pages, but is anyone else having this bug or behaviour sometimes when playing. When friendly human player fires weapon next to you the gunshot isn't audible. It's not happening everytime we play.

edit. samples are 128 and all the required files downloaded and installed...

Now that I have dug in more with this thing happening, I've narrowed the problem down. In our dedi server lan, it's always the same player whose weapon sounds are not playing and seems that I'm not the only one who's not hearing his shots. I guess we have to double check that this specific players addons are properly installed...

Set @JSRS 1.5 and @CBA, keys, respectively, in the folder "Key", "Expansion" and on the server in the "Key".

The problem with the approach to the server:

BattlEye: Script restriction #2

Understand that something needs to be corrected in the scripts.txt

Help to understand and properly connect the sound of fashion

JSRS without CBA works fine but not full (

anticheat infiSTAR 28.03.2014 (AH0327a)

28.03.2014 00:05:39: dfhdgj (**.175.*.*:***38) 7**c20*************f20b6f5b935***8 - #2 "SLX_XEH_COMPILE);

cba_common_fnc_blaHandler = {

private ["_logic"];

private "_params"; _params = if ((if (isNil {(_this)}) t"

28.03.2014 00:07:56: aaqqw (5.**9.**.**:****) **b9b1efb92**********148d04b3d77*** - #2 "odules\functions\main.sqf"

scriptName "Functions\main.sqf";

_logic = _this select 0;

_logic setpos [1000,10,0];

waituntil {!is"

28.03.2014 00:11:28: Kub (*5.71.**.**1:****0) *******1cf9081fc**********3e6b8ca7*** - #2 "odules\functions\main.sqf"

scriptName "Functions\main.sqf";

_logic = _this select 0;

_logic setpos [1000,10,0];

waituntil {!is"

28.03.2014 00:18:31 ******* (**.*7.1*6.1***:*****) *******fcff56d********d4f4819af0**** - #2 "SLX_XEH_COMPILE);

cba_common_fnc_blaHandler = {

private ["_logic"];

private "_params"; _params = if ((if (isNil {(_this)}) t"

Just tested a battle using DAC on Hazar-Kot map, the game runs fine (even when recording with fraps at 1680x1050) when using JSRS 1.4

I instaled JSRS 1.5 and the mission is unplayable even without recording, its stutters all the time...FPS is all jumping like crazy

Mods used in the both tests:

-ACE

-ACEX

-Blastcore

-ASR_AI

I have ARMA 2 CO v1.62

PC;

Gforce GTX 660ti OC

i5-3570 3.4Ghz

8GB ram

Anyone else has this problem???

Hello! I just want to say that what I have heard of this mod is great! The problem is, I cannot get it to work on my dedi server. Whenever I try to join my server, it tells me that I do not have "jsrs_m134" even though it is in my JSRS folder. The only mods that I have gotten to work are HiFi and ACE_SM. Any ideas? I am using TADST by the way. Thanks! This mod rocks!

Well, RHS has its own weapon and class sounds, so you would have to use the RHS weapons, only those have the RHS sounds, not the usual AK's in Arma.

But as Yokhanan said, I wont include sounds of other soundmods/AddOns into my work. Why you dont RHS instead of making a soundmod or a config for the usual AK's ingame? Let them do the job :D

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2905/lj2i.png

I think what they meant is JSRS replacing the sounds of the RHS weapons with JSRS sounds. If you made a sound for a certain weapon already, then it would be nice to have that sound take over for all variants of that weapon for all well-known mods, even if it requires a separate config addon.

Sorry, just noticed this is in the Arma 2 forums, and not Arma 3. I was referring to Arma 3 of course.