What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?

• The weapon sounds!
    • The vehicle sounds!
    • Environmental sounds!
    • Explosions, Soniccracks, Bullethits, the sound of danger!
    • The script features like the "distance sounds"!
    • Everything combined! The whole Mod itself is important.

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg?1316330080

When there is actual news. Until then, there is no point on updating people when there is no real interesting news to share. That goes for ETA's too. I take it from the post count you're fairly new around here, but generally addon makers hate endless posts asking about news and ETA's for releases. We tend to post when there is actually something worth posting. :p

But don't worry, work is still moving forward and hasn't died. :yay:

I just hope that I can play with this when I return from my hollidays at the end of the next month. I really look forward to replay my favourite stuff with the latest BIS updates, ACE, ASR AI, TPWC and JSRS^^

Keep up the good work.

You can use it with ACE, just not with ACEX_SM

Hi JH,

please save us from A2: ACR sounds.

Heard about some serious problems. ACR uses solidshield copy protection. Dont know whats that causing, but a friend of me is having a really hard time to get his system back to normal somehow^^

lj2i.png

Edited by LordJarhead

Haven't had any problems with it. Try the lite version if you want to check out the guns. the Bren has a descent vanilla sound but misses the "punch" your mod provides.

Haven't had any problems with it. Try the lite version if you want to check out the guns. the Bren has a descent vanilla sound but misses the "punch" your mod provides.

Yeah I saw the lite patch yesterday, will get it today ;)

lj2i.png

Get it, it's actually worth it. I'd say it's the best DLC content wise for A2 so far.

That's because it's the only DLC for A2 so far :cool:

______

August 2012 came fast, I hope the next update for JSRS comes even faster :D

;2199394']That's because it's the only DLC for A2 so far :cool:

______

?? BAF?? PMC?? Look forward to see what other sounds may be used with ACR.

I guess he said A2, not A2CO or OA. Because I guess you need OA or CO for the other two addons ;)

lj2i.png

game keeps crashing in MP with 1.62 patch and 1.43 jsrs, was all fine with 1.60. I have turned off jsrs, and haven't had a crash at all.

Edited by NeuroFunker

Well when someone finds out its running soldishield and uninstalls the DLC and when he tried to re-install out of curiosity and finds a message that his CD key is no longer valid--that's a serious sounding issue that drove me away from buying it yesterday. Well that and the bugs. I think the LITE is the better way to go right now until BIS pulls their head out. I love BIS as a company, but after how many years with games and DLC's and then to find out about ACR--they should have known better. It was better to just concentrate on A3 fully then do a bit of a half-assed job on a DLC. And to prove my point, I just downloaded the LITE version and Chrome says the exe appears malicious. That's the first time anything of that nature has happened to me with a BIS product.

Right now, LJ has a lot of work ahead with the main features with CO. I wouldn't want him risking getting his system effed up because of some DLC.

How many akm sounds have you relesed since first jsrs1.4? I think I'm missing the best one.

Which were for which game again? That's right Operation Arrowhead :cool:

I guess he said A2, not A2CO or OA. Because I guess you need OA or CO for the other two addons ;)

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2905/lj2i.png

Nail on the head baby! :D

LJ, here's some high quality youtubes of the CZ 805 BREN A1 if you do plan on making sounds for them (i hope you do :D)

Bren A1 and A2

Scorpian Evo 3 A1

Does anyone has some decent M14 videos? This thing kinda suchs in 1.5. Really need some new samples...

Thanks for the links Zuff, will check them out asap ;)

lj2i.png

EDIT: Thanks, I'm fine ;)

Edited by LordJarhead