What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?

• The weapon sounds!
    • The vehicle sounds!
    • Environmental sounds!
    • Explosions, Soniccracks, Bullethits, the sound of danger!
    • The script features like the "distance sounds"!
    • Everything combined! The whole Mod itself is important.

But .... given the chance to delegate as a boss, he could forward config templates over or get posted back the classes so at least the sounds used for other vehicles in JSRS could "trigger over" to other vehicles classes in a pbo config. No new sound, but would override vanilla for that class reference?

Then again .... :)

But .... given the chance to delegate as a boss, he could forward config templates over or get posted back the classes so at least the sounds used for other vehicles in JSRS could "trigger over" to other vehicles classes in a pbo config. No new sound, but would override vanilla for that class reference?

Then again .... :)

We talking about a nother mod. Not vanilla here. So they made already have some sounds for these vehicles. And at least, I just cant use another sound of one of my tanks, there is no Leopard in my JSRS mod. So would sounds strange^^

Jarhead

Edited by LordJarhead

Hey JH the HK416/417 still don't seem to be heard by -other- people than yourself. you hear the rounds themselves, but not the gun itself shooting.

Happy New Year

What was that for a year? J.S.R.S. has grown incredibly. The cost of labor has doubled. The quality is increased by a further dimension. The requirements become greater day by day. The mod has been given a name in this community. Has been proven. For multiple users the mod is not indispensable.

This year was also the first one in my life where I got money for working on my hobby! Incredible recognition and congratulations and thanks I get again and again.

Let me just thank you out of my heart! For this great year. For the great support, the many words and aids, which were made to bring this mod to where it is now! Without you, the community, my friends, this never could happened!

All ahead McLupo! For his awesome way to say the things, for being such a great friend of mine! I thank you so much! Also Yokhanan, for being there and still laughing about my crap I wrote him every day. :D And Psycho, who made an totally awesome job on that script! Happy to work with you mate!

Thanks to Kochleffel, who offers me the new FileServer! THANK YOU!

Also much thanks to the Brigade Team, who made an nice Beta test!

To Law-Giver, who become a good friend of mine! Also Humvee28, Sickboy, Glowbal, MarkXIII, kju, CarlGutaffa, PurePassion and SladeUSSOCOM!

I really thank BIS, for Arma and the possibility and permission, to work with theire game (since no one else is kind that way!!!). Thanks to OpticalSnare, who allowed me to use his script idea! Thanks alot to you all, the whole community!

I wish you all a happy, healthy new year! "Guten Rutsch" and all the best for you, your families and you friends for the new Year. 2012 will be awesome for sure!

Thanks alot! See you next year!

Jarhead

Just for all, who're ->(Hahaha) not look a page back :D

Happy New Year

What was that for a year? J.S.R.S. has grown incredibly. The cost of labor has doubled. The quality is increased by a further dimension. The requirements become greater day by day. The mod has been given a name in this community. Has been proven. For multiple users the mod is not indispensable.

This year was also the first one in my life where I got money for working on my hobby! Incredible recognition and congratulations and thanks I get again and again.

Let me just thank you out of my heart! For this great year. For the great support, the many words and aids, which were made to bring this mod to where it is now! Without you, the community, my friends, this never could happened!

All ahead McLupo! For his awesome way to say the things, for being such a great friend of mine! I thank you so much! Also Yokhanan, for being there and still laughing about my crap I wrote him every day. :D And Psycho, who made an totally awesome job on that script! Happy to work with you mate!

Thanks to Kochleffel, who offers me the new FileServer! THANK YOU!

Also much thanks to the Brigade Team, who made an nice Beta test!

To Law-Giver, who become a good friend of mine! Also Humvee28, Sickboy, Glowbal, MarkXIII, kju, CarlGutaffa, PurePassion and SladeUSSOCOM!

I really thank BIS, for Arma and the possibility and permission, to work with theire game (since no one else is kind that way!!!). Thanks to OpticalSnare, who allowed me to use his script idea! Thanks alot to you all, the whole community!

I wish you all a happy, healthy new year! "Guten Rutsch" and all the best for you, your families and you friends for the new Year. 2012 will be awesome for sure!

Jarhead

Yep, will report errors tomorow then :)

Hehe, joking I have no errors to report. Yes indeed its come along way mate that's for damn sure, I do remember the first thread you posted and I tested the water and automatically liked what you did even at the start, kind of new it was going to flourish well (maybe that's easy to say now eh).

Merry new year sir. :)

Thx Jarhead for this great Year of an Epic Sound Mod. Thx for your time you put in your Mod.

Thx from the hole Brigade2010 for letting us test this this awsome mod. I wish you and your Family an great year 2012....may your wishes comes true.

2012 will be great Year for the whole ArmA Community.... ArmA 3 will comming to us.:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I really hope that 2012 will be a better year than 2011 (seriously 2011 was a bad year for me).

Lets see...CWR2...Arma 3...ACE3?...JSRS 3.0?

Oh boy this is going to be good!

Jarhead, just wanted to say thank you for this mod.

I was using Chammy's sound mod, and thought I'd give this one a try.

After installing your mod, I noticed all conversations between troops are now "over the radio". I really like this, it adds a lot to the atmosphere...

If this wasn't from your MOD, forgive me. It is the only sound mod I have loaded. I didn't notice while using Chammy's.

Thank You, and Happy New Year.

A bit of love from LJ.

To Law-Giver, who become a good friend of mine!

Thank you for your kind words LJ. It just shows that out of nowhere a friendship can blossom. Maybe in time, marriage and children, who knows? :D

Seriously though mate, have a happy New Year. ;)

To all visitors and members, have a happy New Year guys and gals! ;)

Yes, thank you for the best sound mod since OFP! (I mean since 2001)

Will never forget when I first time watched a video with CH47 you recorded, and it says at the start: first the real sound of CH47 to compare...after some seconds you write: ouch, that's already ingame...bad joke!

That's one of the moments I was REALLY surprised i my whole OFP/ArmA career!

Thank you!

Dear Jarhead,

thank you for your endless efforts in regards of this outstanding improvement performed by your soundmod. Arma2 became a whole different experience to all of us. As we reached a another milestone in the meantime, i think it's time for a small donation again. Please send me the PP-addy on MSN.

See you there Matey,

Cheers

Thank you, 1.4.1 version is already very great. So much more atmosphere than in vanilla sounds that this game feels like new. I captured 23 minutes SP gameplay video featuring this mod if someone is interested to see:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ5hiYDawXM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ5hiYDawXM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Edited by SaOk

hmm..

this isn't ArmA: Combined Operations anymore.

They should rename it in ArmA: J.S.R.S

xDxDxD awesome work LJ, I can't get enough! ^^

Thanks for all the Work you have putted into this great Mod. The Result is stunning.

And thanks for the Mentioning. Very nice.

Last but not least : A good, healthy and lucky new Year for you and all the others at BIF. :)

little suggestion?

The M240 sounds (also the PKM) different from these, which used in the SOV and the Military Spezial Vehicle (CZ)

Edited by B1n4ry

New SP gameplay video featuring this mod, this time with less cinema but much more action. :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-ld8eErIzU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-ld8eErIzU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>