What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?

• The weapon sounds!
    • The vehicle sounds!
    • Environmental sounds!
    • Explosions, Soniccracks, Bullethits, the sound of danger!
    • The script features like the "distance sounds"!
    • Everything combined! The whole Mod itself is important.

Yap, thanks Reddeth, I really needed that. Ok guys, next Patch contains the M4 fix... well, cant believe I was so stupid, damn!!!!!

Well, I don't made the soniccracks any lower in volume. Sure you had deleted ALL OLDER STUFF of JSRS, all patches, DLC's and so on? This is really importand!

Jarhead

Does ace's gau8 sound overwrite even hi-fi sound?

Tonight i'm gonna delete ace's files!

I think no, at least I didnt delete ACE files to hear the HiFi Air

So guys, I uploading some config files, nothing big. Just to fix some errors, because I cannot work on the sounds.

I have to say, that my PC is broken... my work is safe, extern HDD, but the rest of my PC is... fucked up. CPU, GPU, HDD's, all broken... well I have atm not enough money to buy a new computer, I mainly can go in the Internet via my Laptop, which has not the performance to work with. So soundmodding has to stop now... can't say how long...

Good that JSRS was done before this shite... ^^ And the patch files, not the sound files, are good to go anyways!

Jarhead

Thanks for all your hard work LordJarhead! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Hope your up and running with a better/new pc soon LJ, I guess this time is the best time to take a well earned break from sound-modding and arma in general, though I still guess you have commitments to your trainee's :)

Damn, how did that happen?

Stairway to heaven.... a long fucking stairway with 15 steps....

;1965834']Hope your up and running with a better/new pc soon LJ' date=' I guess this time is the best time to take a well earned break from sound-modding and arma in general, though I still guess you have commitments to your trainee's :)[/quote']

Yah, I guess thats it. I would love to play a few rounds to calm and so on. But now, I'm not even able to install the game... my laptop doesnt have the performance for playing games... so... I'm not able to doing anything... Well, a forced break :(

Sry guys,

Jarhead

Well it has its good side. My Mobo died a few weeks ago, and I took the chance to really upgrade the PC, New Mobo (asus p8p67 pro), new Core (i7 2600k), New CPU Fan(Scythe Mugen 2 Rev B),new RAM (2x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600), new 1TB HDD 6GB/sec, new DVD, new Tower (Coolermaster HAF 912 plus). I only keept my old 500GB HDD, My Cougar 550W CM PSU and my Sapphire Toxic HD5850 GPU. Now I have one hell of a setup and it has plenty of potential. I think I will get a new GPU for Arma 3, the rest will be just fine

Well it has its good side. My Mobo died a few weeks ago, and I took the chance to really upgrade the PC, New Mobo (asus p8p67 pro), new Core (i7 2600k), New CPU Fan(Scythe Mugen 2 Rev B), new 1TB HDD 6GB/sec, new DVD, new Tower (Coolermaster HAF 912 plus). I only keept my old 500GB HDD, My Cougar 550W CM PSU and my Sapphire Toxic HD5850 GPU. Now I have one hell of a setup and it has plenty of potential. I think I will get a new GPU for Arma 3, the rest will be just fine

Well thats awesome... but I don't have the money to get anything atm. and I don't want to waste 200 or 300 maybe 400€ just to get an "OK" PC or an LowCost just to be in the Internet and soundmodding... so i have to take 900 or 1000 € to get really something I don't have to worry about ... such a stupid shit...

Jarhead

Yeah, that was my thought too when I upgraded, I could have just bough a new Mobo for 80€ and beeing stuck with my old 2,5Ghz Quadcore. Instead of that I spent 650€ on new Stuff

well our best option is to try to make a time-machine, then when we have got the relevant blueprints and accurately written history/time-line data, we will choose the correct place at the correct time and kill or incapacitate the damn ba$t4rd who came up with the idea of currency (money).

then when we comeback, we will either have everything we wanted or..... we'll all be in caves... :D

Hope your up and running soon mate, and take the "forced break" as a blessing, it really is good to take time away from the pc once in a while :)

LordJarhead, your soundmod is simply fantastic - thank you.

If we then remain in caves, VIPER has created a new multiplayer mode: CTC - Capture the caves ... where you have to bash the men and steal the women. Call in a Mammut for support and a Raptor with a Dinau-8 and ... ja ja. I shut up. It's all about the money - it's all about the benjamins ...

If we then remain in caves, VIPER has created a new multiplayer mode: CTC - Capture the caves ... where you have to bash the men and steal the women. Call in a Mammut for support and a Raptor with a Dinau-8 and ... ja ja. I shut up. It's all about the money - it's all about the benjamins ...

... ha ha ha. What a sick brain is going imagine stuff like that :D

He he, nice one mate! Dinau-8 .... best post since some time ...

Jarhead

It'd be like Quest for Fire, we need a CG modeled Ron Perlman for it.

Hallo LordJarhead,

I just wanted to say thank you for your awesome work! I registered here just to tell you that! And something else:

I heard about your Computer! It's a tragedy! I know how hard the loss can be, especially if you are unable to afford an immediate replacement.

So I will donate you! And even if it's 100 €, I do not care! I have the money and you need it now! So why not share it? You share your hard work with us too! All the free time has been sacrificed for it!

I pray deeply that every user would also donate! And if it's only 1 €, which really does not hurt anyone. If everyone had brought a € for a download, you certainly would have more than enough I guess!

I'm J.S.R.S. - User since August last year! I could really see how your baby was growing up, how you put all your love in it. You were always nice, you've always cared about all people. You've responded to nearly every comment. If someone had a question, you've ever tried to help him! I know many other mods and theire modders, who do not have this humanity you show us!

People, let us once again show him, that we have here a really special member! Let us help, because only one member has made ​​many other members happy for some moments! So all other members should now help this one. All for one and one for all!

And 1€ is not so much, many of you maybe can spare! I hope we can gather something!

So LordJarhead, I wish you a got break of this! I hope you will get enough 'love' from the community, that you are able to come back with new system and much more motivation.

With much respect,

Carlson

Edited by Carlson

Hallo LordJarhead,

I just wanted to say thank you for your awesome work! I registered here just to tell you that! And something else:

I heard about your Computer! It's a tragedy! I know how hard the loss can be, especially if you are unable to afford an immediate replacement.

So I will donate you! And even if it's 100 €, I do not care! I have the money and you need it now! So why not share it? You share your hard work with us too! All the free time has been sacrificed for it!

I pray deeply that every user would also donate! And if it's only 1 €, which really does not hurt anyone. If everyone had brought a € for a download, you certainly would have more than enough I guess!

I'm J.S.R.S. - User since August last year! I could really see how your baby was growing up, how you put all your love in it. You were always nice, you've always cared about all people. You've responded to nearly every comment. If someone had a question, you've ever tried to help him! I know many other mods and theire modders, who do not have this humanity you show us!

People, let us once again show him, that we have here a really special member! Let us help, because only one member has made ​​many other members happy for some moments! So all other members should now help this one. All for one and one for all!

And 1€ is not so much, many of you maybe can spare! I hope we can gather something!

So LordJarhead, I wish you a got break of this! I hope you will get enough 'love' from the community, that you are able to come back with new system and much more motivation.

With much respect,

Carlson

:eek: Wow, don't know what to say! Thanks?! This is too much mate! I do my job here, yes, but this is my hobby, and people are showing me theire love by comment my work and telling how much they love it...

Thanks, I'm just... speechless....

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

I cant believe it carlson, you really did it!?!?! 100 bugs are... more than appreciated ... wow... THANKS SO MUCH MATE!!!

Jarhead

100 bugs are... more than appreciated

I could send you my Domino mission, that would give you 100 bugs too :D Sorry about your loss, can imagine the feeling.

I could send you my Domino mission, that would give you 100 bugs too :D Sorry about your loss, can imagine the feeling.

Sorry for the pointless comment but I have to say I just spat tea all over my keyboard...too funny.

Sorry to hear about your rig man.

this has to be like the 10th time some modders PC in this community died and someone else donated lots of money/HW so the people could rebuild it.

Only in the BI Forums ©

Hope you'll be back with a proper gaming PC soon enough, dude!

edit: even though I'm sort of broke at the moment, I donated 15€. Atleast it's not 0, right? :p

Edited by Cole

You guys are awesome! Thanks so much for your donations guys! You can't imagine my feelings! Yes, this might only happen in the BI Forums! I'm so glad to be here ;)

Thanks to all of you! I really have to bring you some awesome stuff when I get a new sys. I promise!

My Laptop feels like getting out of a 500 HP car to get on a bike... :( I'm not even able to install the game or my editing tools... and this should be such a nice weekend he he .... he ..... argh....

Jarhead

Hello Jarhead,

me and the hole community suffers with u, i think! Im sorry for ur bad luck!

I hope that the little donation will bring back your smile and set u in a position to continue ur outstanding projekt and will be save "Zero"!! :)

May i say, U are a real friend of mine, thx a lot for everything and take care!

Best regards

McLupo

Thank you Lupo,

Yes, youre donations bring a smile to my face, thats for sure! And I was so clever to safe all my data on several HDD, like my extern HDD. This make me able to work again immediately after the procurement of a new system.

Well, thank you Lupo, you're a good friend of mine and I know you suffer with me ;) And the community too, the donations showing me that...

So guys, I have to jump out, Laptop s running out of battery and I just have to do something else. I really thank you guys for your donations, your loyalty and your trust in this. THANKS!

Jarhead

Supporting you too, Bro...

After all you´ve done for the ArmA / BI Com, this little Present is a must! :)

Keep moving..und halt die Ohren steif!

Bye!

H28