What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?

• The weapon sounds!
    • The vehicle sounds!
    • Environmental sounds!
    • Explosions, Soniccracks, Bullethits, the sound of danger!
    • The script features like the "distance sounds"!
    • Everything combined! The whole Mod itself is important.

All is good, as its always an good trick or treat with your mod LordJarhead, and they are some goods all around:hm: Keeps the goods going.

So, here is the first test of my new TOW sounds. At least they'll "improveable"!

1tpE3Ekzg88

So tell me what's your opinion.

Jarhead

Firing the TOW... has never been as joyful as with JSRS and WarFX :)

First scene with the Bradly sounded very nice, the second scene with the Bradly sounded different. Are they two different one's? Also the Humve sounds are nice too. Keep that goods going.

ZOMG please stop with all those videos or i'm gonna hack your hard disk with all your sounds.....right now!

:p

Hype!

Agreed, everything sounds incredible. Good job!

if i hear THAT sounds im starting to dislike the graphic of Arma because its not real enough:eek:

great work!

So guys, I have to thank you again, with your Videos I made awesome new sounds (as you can hear). Yesterday I made the Shilka (Engine, 2a38M Cannon, Tunguska 9m311 Rocket) done and will test it today. Than I make a video (of course) to show you my result.

So my next step would be the LAV and the AAVP. AAVP ist nearly fine, just some small fixes, most important is the LAV! Its sounds terrible atm.

So your magic searching is asked again mates!

I will make the vidoe now to keep you stay tuned :P

Jarhead

LJ, you nailed it with the TOW Sound. Top Work!

I think this is an idle Sound of an LAV-25 recorded from the inside

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=098_1294413300

Some firing, also with MG at the end

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a37_1270932809

Some driving, unfortunately very quiet

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8a4_1192324781

Some really good Sounds

Some more

even more

Thank you guys! I gonna check them and see what I can do with it. So, pure? You know the ZSU23 (or whatever its called) Video you PM'ed me? Ha ha, I have something for you than! Wait some minutes, I uploading the show.

Jarhead

I know its fucking named tunguska and NOT Shilka, but I know this thing under the name of shilke since OFP, but today I realized, there are an Shilka (I thought its the only one) and the Tungusta, the 2s63m or something. Nevermind

So here is the video to show the new sounds of Shilka (ZSU 23) AND Tunguska, they using the same sounds.

qH6vT6YerfM

Have fun, rate, comment, bla bla bla, you know this...

Thanks,

Jarhead

Wow. Been seeing the vids as they come, and they are top work. Keeps that goods going. Cant wait for the 1.3:bounce3:

WOooOW really nice job! i can really recognize the original sounds

Very good! Crystal clear quality, realistic echoes and your interior driving is also very good!

but at the very beginning ( I think its the static engine sound) it sounds very loopy

Ich weiß nicht obs es das wort gibt ;) aber was ich meine ist das ein vermutlich kurzes Soundsample immer wiederholt wird

and did you do the rockets aswell?

Best Greetings PP

ps.

were some of the LAV-25 videos helpful for you?

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Yesterday I made the Shilka (Engine, 2a38M Cannon, Tunguska 9m311 Rocket) done and will test it today.

you obviously did ;)

Jarhead both those videos are very nice, lots of power to them, very authentic, well you cant beat real source.

Are you looking to also do sounds for BAF vehicles?

Hi,

no the sample is 10 secs long or so, its because of the sound at it self, its an low diesel sound

So ein immer wiederholender Sound, ist aber so auch aus dem Video, hört sich so an... so ein langsame rumm rumm rumm rumm rumm...^^

Yah I will also make the BAF Vehicles!

Thanks mates!

Jarhead

Incredible work Jarhead, the vehicles sound superb! I seriously can't wait for the release of this.

ah ok well then its ok it just sounded like it would be one sample

but it sounds very good!

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

hope you dont mind me posting the latest vid here LJ

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Maan its really well done again

but too sad i have only Arma 2 OA standalone

one question: i have heard that when you own Arma 2 and then buy OA, they turn into CO

does it work the other way aswell?

Meaning if i have Arma 2 OA and then buy arma2, can i use arma 2 units on OA maps and OA units on arma2 maps?

Or you just deinstall OA and install arma first, than OA and Arma 2 will automaticly updated!

So heres the Vodnik

e-LcCSCDnh0

So it sounds in final, its already fine.

Jarhead

but if i keep all the OA stuff ( dont deinstall it) and just buy ArmA 2 and install it afterwards, it wont turn to CO?

I'm asking this because your sounds make me wanna buy Arma2 aswell and enjoy all the sounds i would otherwise be missing

I really think you have to install Arma 2 first.

But thats not really a big deal. make a backup folder and put all your mods Missions and Campaigns in there, install CO and then copy everything back in place.

And Yes the Vodnik sounds awesome