What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?

• The weapon sounds!
    • The vehicle sounds!
    • Environmental sounds!
    • Explosions, Soniccracks, Bullethits, the sound of danger!
    • The script features like the "distance sounds"!
    • Everything combined! The whole Mod itself is important.

love the vid.

Would love to hear some more explosions, vehicle and incoming sounds.

all I can say about the video is "1.3 full need"

Seriously were you also running the TrueMod pack?

Have you tweaked your incoming round sounds, I still find them a bit ... piiing, shhhiiing lazer show...

I was using all bulletby sounds for something like distandsounds or small an low cracks. No lazershow!

BTW .. no comparisons, just using points of reference :)

Also, in that video what were your PP settings, I assume you have ATOC running fully?

EDIT: could you show crawling sounds and other surfaces and also vehicles? Have you managed to adapt what Anders has done with leaning sounds and rolling too?

Gonna check the sounds of anders out, and is there a way to do this, I do this of course! Much more realistic ;)

Thanks so far,

Jarhead

@domokun yah I using TrueMod, WarFX Blastcore, anzins weapons, at_gui_OA, fnc_Balistics and _muzzlevelocity and sakulightfx.

214 pages later, still the best sound mod to date, thanks for all your hard work I use ur sound mod every time I launch a2 :)

214 pages later, still the best sound mod to date, thanks for all your hard work I use ur sound mod every time I launch a2 :)

Thanks mate! :D

Just registered to say how much I like this sound mod.

Haha, yah great mate! Nice to hear!

Thanks all,

Jarhead

All I can say of your 1.3 preview is WOW! BIS should have include your work in their release. Hope the soon is SOON.

Bohemia interactive need to pay you for your excellent work.

Sirously with CSM2_c_Ammo.pdo and CSM2_s_Ammo.pbo from Chammy CSM2, the game tourne badly scary and realist. :teeth:

Edited by Affe-mit-Waffe

Hope the soon is SOON.

Well, "SOON" is when I can say this is done :D There are few things to rework, as well as some configs for the explosions and the soniccracks. All in all I could release it, but there would be another release needed for the rest of the placeholders.

I'm working alone on this, have to work the whole week and go to the fitness-studio three time the week. On the weekend I have to work on my car. The only free time to work on this, is on Monday, Wednesday and maybe a bit of Satur- and Sunday.

So you can see, my hands fully worked out the whole week. I promise to make this happened of course! I know you waiting for it.

But I don't want to rush my self like some times before with the faults I made too. Wrong PBO's, wrong Configs, forgotten stuff, things like that.

So, thanks guys, but be patient :D

Jarhead

LordJarhead it will be much better if you started working for BIS, then you work at least 8 hours per day with the sounds.:)

Well, "SOON" is when I can say this is done :D There are few things to rework, as well as some configs for the explosions and the soniccracks. All in all I could release it, but there would be another release needed for the rest of the placeholders.

I'm working alone on this, have to work the whole week and go to the fitness-studio three time the week. On the weekend I have to work on my car. The only free time to work on this, is on Monday, Wednesday and maybe a bit of Satur- and Sunday.

So you can see, my hands fully worked out the whole week. I promise to make this happened of course! I know you waiting for it.

But I don't want to rush my self like some times before with the faults I made too. Wrong PBO's, wrong Configs, forgotten stuff, things like that.

So, thanks guys, but be patient :D

Jarhead

Continue job over Mod in planned by you the plan, clearly wish to let out it without critical errors, the concept soon extensible is fast so questions will not be, while there is version 1.2 and addon ACCN it is possible and to wait.

Continue job over Mod in planned by you the plan, clearly wish to let out it without critical errors, the concept soon extensible is fast so questions will not be, while there is version 1.2 and addon ACCN it is possible and to wait.

.....what?

I think hes trying to say wait till its finished properly before releasing ?

Yeah, I think he wants tom say that Lord Jarhead should take his time to make this perfect and that we can play with 1.2 and ACCN in the meantime.

Google translator is evil!

Somehow, the mod doesn't work even after I added it. Strangely, Chammy's sound mod works. If I use yours, it reverts to ACE2/original sounds. Any help on this?

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Also, don't mind if I ask, but where is the latest download for JSRS?

This is the last one he made until his HD died! wait for the update 1.3 soon

when he has completed it.

Somehow, the mod doesn't work even after I added it. Strangely, Chammy's sound mod works. If I use yours, it reverts to ACE2/original sounds. Any help on this?

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Wrong loadorder maybe, deaktivate all other SM at all! ACE_SM too. Than it shoud work...

Anyways: Look at the frontpage, the links are the newest around here.

Jarhead

I keep on getting errors at startup that says "Addon JRS requires CATracked_E". What else do I need to download?

Wrong loadorder maybe, deaktivate all other SM at all! ACE_SM too. Than it shoud work...

Anyways: Look at the frontpage, the links are the newest around here.

Jarhead

Thanks for the help!:D

I keep on getting errors at startup that says "Addon JRS requires CATracked_E". What else do I need to download?

Hi TacKLed,

Are you sure you're running Arma2 + Operation Arrowhead as a combined game? From that error error it sounds as if you're only running Arrowhead..

@Jarhead, Forum Moderators removed your Logo from first post.... Maybe you want to insert a smaler one?