What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?

• The weapon sounds!
    • The vehicle sounds!
    • Environmental sounds!
    • Explosions, Soniccracks, Bullethits, the sound of danger!
    • The script features like the "distance sounds"!
    • Everything combined! The whole Mod itself is important.

To Explain:

All my fault. Because of loosing the bikey and making a new one, the privaekey wasn't working anymore and all new Signature was wrong. So Jman and his Crew will rebuild the bikeys, to jsrsfa.bikey. That stands for - JSRS-FurtheR~AdvancE. So i can use this keys for further work on the JSRS FA version.

So, you should all Thank Jman and his Crew from the KH's for his really great work and help to get this running.

I'm sry for messing it up again. This should be a nice Sunday- now you all have to wait again. Just some minutes, but its about the principe.

So, I hope thats it than.

Thanks Jman, KH's.

Jarhead

J.S.R.S. - Jarhead Sounds Redeployment Systems 0.99B (Fixed MP keys)

This release contains a new server key. Please update your multiplayer servers with the new jsrsfa.bikey included in the archive.

Direct Download One

Direct Download Two

Direct Download Three

KH Jarhead YomaTools AddonSync Repository

Enter the URL directly into AddonSync:

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/Jarhead-Repository/Jarhead-Repo.7z

Note that the URLs above are case-sensitive so pls make sure you entered exactly as provided above. Delete Extra Files.

Edited by [KH]Jman

so to get this to work you have to update our own server? with the key?

Thanks for sorting this Jman.

Downloading the proper version now :)

Thanks very much LJH !

so to get this to work you have to update our own server? with the key?

To allow players to access your MP server (if it has signatures enabled) you need to copy the jsrsfa.bikey to the server's keys folder

Jman;1747644']J.S.R.S. - Jarhead Sounds Redeployment Systems 0.99B (Fixed MP keys)

This release contains a new server key. Please update your multiplayer servers with the new jsrsfa.bikey included in the archive.

Direct Download One

Direct Download Two

KH Jarhead YomaTools AddonSync Repository

Enter the URL directly into AddonSync:

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/Jarhead-Repository/Jarhead-Repo.7z

Note that the URLs above are case-sensitive so pls make sure you entered exactly as provided above. Delete Extra Files.

Wow, i don't know what to say. Thank you and your crew for all this work. You saved my Sunday Night^^

Hope this is working fine now.

No, no CBA is needed anymore.

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

Hey jarhead i just gave it a quick test in the editor and ill have to say considering your making this sounds blind they are such an improvement they sound so clear and crisp its unbelivable

good job

Hey jarhead i just gave it a quick test in the editor and ill have to say considering your making this sounds blind they are such an improvement they sound so clear and crisp its unbelivable

good job

Well, thanks Mate. I wasn't making them Blind, I had to upload the Mod blind (without the knowledge, if it really work). Hope all the hard work is worth it now:D

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

Hey listen mate, do things at your own pace, this is probably the best sound mod out there right now and once the BAF stuff is done you'll have one sweet sound mod dude!

I am using the BAF stuff from CSM2 combined with your mod at the moment...

Man, you're doing some seriously good work with these sounds.

Just a little bugreport:

The A-10 doesn't have any startup/engineoff sound.

Keep it up!

I don't hear the A10 farting firing sound :(

That's because the 30mm impact sound is overriding all other sounds. Engine noise cuts out inside A-10 once the impact sounds start playing, as well.

That's because the 30mm impact sound is overriding all other sounds. Engine noise cuts out inside A-10 once the impact sounds start playing, as well.

Its because the config was reset to the normal version. Its because with the old Config there was trouble in the singleplayer. So, I can bring it back to you if you want, but it could causing problem on Singleplayer.

Jarhead

Thanks for update man but I have some problems.

I get error message every time styker is involved in a mission:

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/StrykerBase_EP1/Sounds/EngineIn.frequency'.

Warning Message: '/' is not a value

This message spams .rpt file:

Error: Failed to open file jsrs_stryker\noise-ext.wav

Cannot load sound 'jsrs_stryker\noise-ext.wav'

And sometimes when you are fully zoomed in M107 there is no firing sound.

The firing sound of the M107 is working, but the sound-frequency is too high for the Soundengine. So every 6. or 8. sound don't works. I fix that.

The Stryker shouldn't be in the mod because of this failure. Please just delete the Stryker files on the JSRS-V folder

UPDATE: Please just delete the "Stryker"-files on the JSRS-V folder. Its broken.

The firing sound of the M107 is working, but the sound-frequency is too high for the Soundengine. So every 6. or 8. sound don't works. I fix that.

The Stryker shouldn't be in the mod because of this failure. Please just delete the Stryker files on the JSRS-V folder

UPDATE: Please just delete the "Stryker"-files on the JSRS-V folder. Its broken.

all stryker files?

jsrs_stryker

jsrs_stryker.pbo

jsrs_stryker_c

jsrs_stryker_c.pbo