Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

This is greece for ya!

Hmm.. I caught a cold yesterday.. perhaps the flu... perhaps THE KILLER VIRUS from Greece  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif

f-cking aethists. Just cause they can't get a peace of mind doesn't mean they have to spoil religion for everyone else.

I know i shouldn't have said that cause i will get flamed, but somebody has to say it. If the virus was really there & the communion was how the virus spread, well, i withdraw my comment.

wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 26 2002,14wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm.. I caught a cold yesterday.. perhaps the flu... perhaps THE KILLER VIRUS from Greece  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, It have to be... After  all it was "22 degrees Celsius" at Mälaren where you sailed yesterday smile.gif

Are you sure you did not mix up the termometer with your watch or something; here in Gothenburg the temperature was rather 11 or something..

b.t.w. Doesn't the communion have alcohol (port, wine, etc. depending on denomination). It's pretty hard to spread germs through alcohol right? or is wine & etc. to weak? plz explain?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Pukko @ April 26 2002,14:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 26 2002,14wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm.. I caught a cold yesterday.. perhaps the flu... perhaps THE KILLER VIRUS from Greece  <!--emo&wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, It have to be... After  all it was "22 degrees Celsius" at Mälaren where you sailed yesterday smile.gif

Are you sure you did not mix up the termometer with your watch or something; here in Gothenburg the temperature was rather 11 or something..<span id='postcolor'>

Nope, it was 22 really. About noon it went even as high as 25 here in Stockholm, I heard. In the sun, I should add.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ April 26 2002,15:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's pretty hard to spread germs through alcohol right? or is wine & etc. to weak? plz explain?<span id='postcolor'>

The article says it was diluted wine so it probably didn't have enough alcohol in it to kill most of the germs.

Screw your Cup Final. If you think about it, it is dead serious. 30 people infected of which 3 are already dead. Wow that realy is a killer virus. Even if it doesnt kill your heart will be harmed for life. I hope it is not gonna get worse.

I am not gonna buy my Pita Gyros today due to risk of infection, I am gonna buy a Kebab biggrin.gif (ouch that hurts)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ April 26 2002,15:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Screw your Cup Final. If you think about it, it is dead serious. 30 people infected of which 3 are already dead. Wow that realy is a killer virus. Even if it doesnt kill your heart will be harmed for life. I hope it is not gonna get worse.

I am not gonna buy my Pita Gyros today due to risk of infection, I am gonna buy a Kebab  biggrin.gif (ouch that hurts)<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gifwow.gifwow.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif