Sign in to follow this  
pigglywiggly

Which map is bigger?

Chernarus ofcource,you can trow all the OA maps on it and it still wouldn cover the full map.

Thx for the reply sgt. Spoetnik. That's a disappointing news for me. I thought that the Oa map would be bigger with the desert and all.

In a way takistan is bigger because of the infinit land around the map,then its bigger ofcource,but when talking about the map with every thing one like tree's bushes,houses...,only that part is smaller then chernarus.

Edited by Sgt.Spoetnik
typo

is that right about Cherno being bigger? Takistan seems huge to me....

Chernarus is bigger. But Takistan + Zargabad is a bit bigger than Chernarus.

Chernarus 225km²

Takistan 160km²

But Takistan has detailed Towns with all enterable buildings...in Chernarus only very few buildings are enterable und most only partially.

But Takistan has detailed Towns with all enterable buildings...in Chernarus only very few buildings are enterable und most only partially.

This is key! Just played a mission today where we had to clear every room in a small village and more often than not there were insurgents hiding behind every corner. Total heart pounding action! So much fun! Clearing rooms with grenades till we ran out, then having to cut the pie and hope we got the first shot off. Good times.

Chernarus is far bigger than Takistan... but as said Takistan is much more detailed... its very beautiful and i love the fact that every single building is enterable.