Sign in to follow this  
gossamersolid

How many people actually have Combined Operations?

It seems like ANYBODY who joins my server only has OA... it's really crap. Personally I don't think OA has enough content for a satisfying warfare match, but I don't want to play ArmA 2 with the lesser features and Chernarus (which I've played to death).

So just by a show of hands, who here actually has a WORKING copy of Combined Operations.

My personal CO dedi works fine the 10th/20thsfg, Task Force Blackjack 7thsfg and 7-75th dedi's have CO as well CO is what we all run in the 10th.

Cheer's ChefD

I have CO it did it automatically during install then all i do is use spiritedmachine's launcher and i can run CO,OA,A2.

OA standalone is perfect for a warfare match, no Ãœberweapons like the Su-34 and Kamov. I liked to play on Takistani side for weeks now...since the first ArmAII + OA missiosn showed up...now the fine balance of a diametral war is detroyed...its all Superpower Kamov again.

Some people dont understand that BALANCE can be in the way you fight...and the prices of the units...It's not necessary to have matching "counterparts" for anything. A truck can be a match for A Bradley...just use it right and dont rush.

OA standalone is perfect for a warfare match, no Ãœberweapons like the Su-34 and Kamov. I liked to play on Takistani side for weeks now...since the first ArmAII + OA missiosn showed up...now the fine balance of a diametral war is detroyed...its all Superpower Kamov again.

Some people dont understand that BALANCE can be in the way you fight...and the prices of the units...It's not necessary to have matching "counterparts" for anything. A truck can be a match for A Bradley...just use it right and dont rush.

Some of us think it's boring to use T-72s and Su-25s and we'd like to use all the content we've paid for.

Hi GossamerS

From a survey on Zeus, which has been running an OA only server for a month to encourage new members, most people have ArmA II and OA which is the same as Combined Operations. Terrox did a survey for when we go back to all islands and mods as he wanted to see how many new people Zeus would loose. The answer was more or less Zero.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker