Sign in to follow this  
Fox '09

fox's small projects

Also fox, why does the US army in vbs2 looked more different? It seems to be more armoured. I think its the armour on the shoulder and neck. Is that real?

It's the deltoid armour (which can be seen some of the vanilla A2 guys), and yes, it exists, even if it is rarely worn by some units.

It's the deltoid armour (which can be seen some of the vanilla A2 guys), and yes, it exists, even if it is rarely worn by some units.

Though they do wear the neck a lot right? Or isn't this what you guys are talking about?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/61/Hires_080217-F-3873G-169-1-_-_Copy.jpg

Edited by Rellikki

LOL!

Why is that fat f#@k wearing elbow pads when he's already wearing the Combat Shirt?

Where the hell did photo come from?

i know lol, exactly the same thoughts running through my head.

i know lol' date=' exactly the same thoughts running through my head.[/quote']

Regardless of how much that "reference" photo turned my stomach....

Models look bloody spec-friggin-tacular!

arma2oa_2011_02_09_17_37_24_04.png

arma2oa_2011_02_09_17_37_48_97.png

in game ... sorta somewhat not really happy on the normals right now but here ya go

Looks good. Will these be ACE compatible? :yay::bounce3::butbut:

Abs

Looks good. Will these be ACE compatible? :yay::bounce3::butbut:

Abs

zhat is not ze question.. will ace be compatible with my mod!

but yeahh

Will you make a tan version of those mechanix gloves? it is much cooler in tan.. :D

ill consider it. Although i might save that for sf or something... maybe airborne.

image.png

image.png

image.png

new pants, calf pockets modeled on only.. also fixed the patch, sorta.. maybe a lil big still.

I'm not sure on the subject of ACS + ACU, as i've made the uv's to be interchangeable, without the consideration of the fact the ACS has a 'shirt' inside... so i have the acu model done, its just if i plop it in the arms are acu and the rest is ACS... will figure it out though.

http://postimage.org/image/1ojm9s8mc/

http://postimage.org/image/1ojnxbl44/

http://postimage.org/image/1ojpkuxlw/

new pants' date=' calf pockets modeled on only.. also fixed the patch, sorta.. maybe a lil big still.

I'm not sure on the subject of ACS + ACU, as i've made the uv's to be interchangeable, without the consideration of the fact the ACS has a 'shirt' inside... so i have the acu model done, its just if i plop it in the arms are acu and the rest is ACS... will figure it out though.[/quote']

I mean the Army Combat Uniform not the camo. But BTW Nice!

Edited by Rellikki

Uh, updates anything?

Did I understand this correctly, your'e asking for updates about 4-5 days after the last one?

Did I understand this correctly, your'e asking for updates about 4-5 days after the last one?

No, I just like his stuff, and really want to see more of it. I know it takes a while to give another WIP infact, i actually make skins and models for HL2 so i know how it is. But i love to give people updates on at least my stuff.

Edited by Zupadupazupadude

It is rather early I agree but it's fine :)

Updates tonight .. New units, staring a popular plate carrier....

New units' date=' staring a popular plate carrier....[/quote']

Is it...

SCALABLEZ?

Edited by Laqueesha

I can't not only shareing if is made of an quick release.

Been waiting for someone to make the USMC Scalable Plate Carrier for a while now Fox, glad to see you're doing it. Just a quick question though, will the SPC replace the old IBA's the Marines in the game wear or will we need new character models?