Sign in to follow this  
Fox '09

fox's small projects

Oh, my lovely DCU...still most beautiful camo out there. :p

Top work Fox! :bounce3:

9992rmr.png

999lzl.png

pasgt helmet sorta kinda not really done. but there it is.

in game,i'm not happy with normals, gona redo ...

arma2oa2011011921315.png

arma2oa2011011920290.png

Edited by Fox '09

Nice textures Fox!

Damn.. makes my work look noobi

9992ttt.png

loudouts ' date=' rolled up sleeve done .. gona get started on some new pouches.[/quote']

I think they look great, but you should make the chin straps for the kevlar the foliage color in the ACUs, black is blah :|

I think they look great, but you should make the chin straps for the kevlar the foliage color in the ACUs, black is blah :|

I'm gona get some ACH straps going first (the ones with the retention tabs). The whole helmet needs a makeover, at least by textures. Good idea though

how's the CIA SAD unit coming along?

i've answered this before, but anyway, dr midnight is very busy irl. He's the powerhorse for that project. i just put it together. it's not dead though, it just may take a while.

loudouts ' date=' rolled up sleeve done .. gona get started on some new pouches.[/quote']

Airborne don't have to abide by uniform regs. :D

i've answered this before' date=' but anyway, dr midnight is very busy irl. He's the powerhorse for that project. i just put it together. it's not dead though, it just may take a while.[/quote']

I just opened zbrush for the first time in almost two months, sadly not for the cia guys, but they are somewhere in line behind a couple minor projects. It's actually been a very long time since I have been on here too. Great looking textures fox, your textures are looking even better, not that they weren't good before.

Anyways when I have something you will be the first to know.....maybe in the next few weeks.

Here's some of the loadouts you'll see. I feel bad for making it a raid bdu now heh... Oh well, it's not too hard to swap out arms.. sorta.. kinda.. not really, god i hate retexturing stuff that i spent hours on lol.

anyway here's the pics. fookin' limepic sucks , no multiupload. oh well.

9992oto.png

999sws.png

Point team - Mechanix gloves company.

Very nice Foxy. :D

I am not a hater or something, but this...:cheers:

dqiw0m.jpg

I am sorry if they have such big biceps, didn´t have a chance to see them naked. :D

Well shit, windows is giving me hdd related

Errors and same with on boot .

Wish me luck .

Sorry to hear that, hope it will work. :(

If you want to backup your files for future, I suggest using something like http://box.net (one of the most secured out there), or simple solution - external hard drive.

Well shit' date=' windows is giving me hdd related

Errors and same with on boot .

Wish me luck .[/quote']

Damn, I do wish you luck. Hope you figure out a way around it.

good suggestion, ill look into that.it hasnt bothered me yet and it seems to be ok. I need to buy a new memory kit anyway, this one is craping up on me and may be why i'm getting these errors. I ran all sorts of checks on my disks and they seem OK.

anyway, stay tuned for the next update...

999kok.png

new arm normals, soon to come proper pants normals, etc etc... just a test of BDU, i'm gona go back to DCU's later.

Oh my god just put some dirt on it and release.

1275703634791.png

999pdp.png

it's 2 am and i'm tired as hell, but I think it has paid off. I have very small things to fix, and then we may be talking about next week or two.No greater than a month before the fleece mask is lifted <insert another dumb pun> .